Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2011, 06:06 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,756,971 times

Advertisements

Let's produce the quote line, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
harhar...I will be leading the cheers on the day of defeat for Paul....at the ''Paul Pity Party'' LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yep, there ya go again with the nastiness. Sure am glad you have provided ANYTHING of remote interest in reading.

You have been asked, SEVERAL times, who you are voting for and you have been asked, SEVERAL times, why you don't like Ron Paul, SPECIFICALLY.

All you ever do is bash on Paul without facts, and hoo-rah other posters who at least offer SOMETHING of an argument.

Do you not have ANYTHING original to add? No? Then you're not criticizing the candidate, you're just being a troll.

Why don't you offer up a good, well thought out debate to the original post written by an Iraqi war veteran. You didn't do that. All you said was "they're ignorant". That's not a rebuttal. That's trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farseeker2 View Post
If you choose to call it nastiness and I'm a troll, keep on thinkin' that. Freedom of expression works both ways, and how ya feel about me is the same way I feel about you. So there, take your ball and go home.
While I'm sure your ego is nice and big, that post wasn't directed at you. Not everything is all about you!

Unless, that is, you forgot you were not logged in as Quality Guy but were logged in as farseeker...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 06:11 PM

179 posts, read 141,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Hmmm... that is exactly what I said.

I said the threat is coming from within.

That is why I brought up the Patriot Act, the NDAA and the TSA.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

PS: I hope you know our only loyalty should be to the Constitution of this country. If more people practiced that, the country would not be going downhill.
hurt your feelings? Too bad the 1st Amendment let's me express my opinion whether you like it or not..I am glad that you're not a corporation that the "activist judges" have decided has the same rights..good luck with that piece of crap, Romney, even the true republicans (not the repugnantcans you are pandering to) don't believe ya one bit. Another posting indicated it for all to see, "If Obama liked breathing air, the TP-hostage-taking-America-to-its knee's would hold their collective breaths" and then pass out (all the while "Obamacare"/"Hillarycare-The Original repugnantcans stance and goal) will still take care of your over-priced salary and your federal health benefits that you so like to deride. I wonder...since I can't find any elected repugnantcans who has refused that same healthcare that they don't want ordinary Americans to have. It's not on any of the House or Senate records, or any press releases to any news organizations...just sayin'

Old 12-27-2011, 06:27 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,203,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
since we are the only ones being threatened
You like to say this, acting like the United States is the only country that has problems with Islamic fanatics, but it isn't true.

Old 12-27-2011, 06:42 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,661,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Let's produce the quote line, shall we?

While I'm sure your ego is nice and big, that post wasn't directed at you. Not everything is all about you!

Unless, that is, you forgot you were not logged in as Quality Guy but were logged in as farseeker...
Originally Posted by farseeker2
If you choose to call it nastiness and I'm a troll, keep on thinkin' that. Freedom of expression works both ways, and how ya feel about me is the same way I feel about you. So there, take your ball and go home.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Well, farseeker2 certainly SPEAKS verbatim for me in his above post!!

Old 12-27-2011, 06:57 AM

127 posts, read 83,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Very well written. People like this person have the neo-cons and the Bildebergers on the run! They are scared. Together we will defeat the Globalist New World Order agenda!
https://www.facebook.com/VeteransForRonPaul (broken link)

Old 12-27-2011, 07:33 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,681,326 times
After one of my friends died in Iraq, I contacted his mom to offer my condolences... She was in pieces. I will never forget it. EVER. It was one of the worst feelings....I mean, what do you say to someone whose son just got blown up? There are NO WORDS to express how sorry you are. No words.

I used to be warmonger who believed the whole Middle East hated us for no reason....then I started educating myself on why Iran despises us and I can say I don't blame them one bit. They don't even teach kids about the 1953 Coup in Iran! How are they supposed to know the truth?

Our government is not a saint.

Of course they want us to believe we are innocent victims and that the threat to our freedom is in some foreign land....Folks, that is nothing but a distraction. The Patriot Act was signed into law after 9/11. (On 26 OCT 2011) while everyone was still hurt and scared...And the government had the audacity to name it "Patriot". There is nothing Patriotic about that Act. Nothing at all.

Now they come out with the NDAA. It is a HUGE deal! Both parties are out to screw us over. Stop voting for parties. Vote for someone who believes in the Constitution. Both parties have bad apples but some good ones such as Kucinich (on the Democratic side) and Ron Paul.. to name a few.

Those are the ones we need to stand behind. Those who took their Oath of Office to heart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections