Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,774,543 times

Advertisements

So the evangelical Social Conservatives are trying to rally all their support around one candidate, and that candidate appears to be Santorum ....

Evangelicals Consider Pushing Gingrich, Perry To Drop Out And Back Santorum

Isn't this interesting? And what sorted ties he has indeed ...

Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Penn State Scandal: Wayne Madsen Reports 2/2 - YouTube

The video below is from a liberal source, but this is the ammunition they have and are already using against Santorum ...

Rick Santorum Honored Jerry Sandusky, Accused child rapist(mirrored) - YouTube

Now we all know that the Catholic church has been under attack for harboring and protecting child molesters for years now, but few even know of the Boys Town scandal that the catholic church was involved in many years ago, along with many unnamed public officials ...

And now here we have a catholic man who honored an alleged child molester and serial rapist who was himself responsible for setting up a foundation for children? Sounds very familiar doesn't it? Something smells fishy ... I got a bad feeling about this guy.

Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover Up - Censored Documentary! - YouTube

More info on the Boys Town/Franklin scandal ...

http://franklincoverup.com/index.php...0&Itemid=10006

So why do the evangelical Social Conservatives think this man is the best candidate to represent them? Because he wants to force people who are not Christians to live according to their world view? Or because he wants to go to war with Iran as soon as he is elected and kill innocent civilians in the process, along with American soldiers? ... and for what?

What is wrong with evangelical conservative America? And if not Santorum, then who? Serial adulterer Newt? Or dumber than a box of Rocks Perry? Certainly not the other Mormon millionaire Huntsman(Everybody knows that is why they will not vote for Romney!) ... ? And Bachmann and Cain are out! So then what Gives?

Protect our children, they are our future! Protect their futures! Ron Paul 2012 !!!

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 01-10-2012 at 06:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2012, 08:08 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,647,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post

So why do the evangelical Social Conservatives think this man is the best candidate to represent them? Because he wants to force people who are not Christians to live according to their world view? Or because he wants to go to war with Iran as soon as he is elected and kill innocent civilians in the process, along with American soldiers? ... and for what?
Because they are Christianists, not Christians. They are to Christianity what Islamists are to Islam. They are more into using religion for the purposes of hate, murder, and divisiveness.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:14 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,774,543 times
Well i can see no one but majoun seems to want to touch this thread with a ten foot pole ... Don't worry, this will come up again if Santorum gets anymore momentum in SC or Florida.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:29 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,305,436 times
For what it's worth, I'm an evangelical Christian and Santorum is probably the last candidate I'd consider voting for.

Old 01-10-2012, 09:47 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,277,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
For what it's worth, I'm an evangelical Christian and Santorum is probably the last candidate I'd consider voting for.
Agreed. Santorum is too nutty, he makes Huckabee look moderate.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:32 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,647,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Agreed. Santorum is too nutty, he makes Huckabee look moderate.
He is nuttier than even Perry.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:10 AM

6,104 posts, read 6,001,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
So the evangelical Social Conservatives are trying to rally all their support around one candidate, and that candidate appears to be Santorum ....

Evangelicals Consider Pushing Gingrich, Perry To Drop Out And Back Santorum

Isn't this interesting? And what sorted ties he has indeed ...

Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Penn State Scandal: Wayne Madsen Reports 2/2 - YouTube

The video below is from a liberal source, but this is the ammunition they have and are already using against Santorum ...

Rick Santorum Honored Jerry Sandusky, Accused child rapist(mirrored) - YouTube

Now we all know that the Catholic church has been under attack for harboring and protecting child molesters for years now, but few even know of the Boys Town scandal that the catholic church was involved in many years ago, along with many unnamed public officials ...

And now here we have a catholic man who honored an alleged child molester and serial rapist who was himself responsible for setting up a foundation for children? Sounds very familiar doesn't it? Something smells fishy ... I got a bad feeling about this guy.

Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Cover Up - Censored Documentary! - YouTube

More info on the Boys Town/Franklin scandal ...

The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal - 5. Priests, Pedophiles, and Boys Town

What is wrong with evangelical conservative America? And if not Santorum, then who? Serial adulterer Newt? Or dumber than a box of Rocks Perry? Certainly not the other Mormon millionaire Huntsman(Everybody knows that is why they will not vote for Romney!) ... ? And Bachmann and Cain are out! So then what Gives?

Protect our children, they are our future! Protect their futures! Ron Paul 2012 !!!

Why don't you go the whole nine yards and point out that Rick Santorum like many Pennsylvanians is a proud Penn State graduate and even recieted our Universotoes Distinguished Alumni Award. By the way its something I share with Rick Santorum because I graduated from there in 1977.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:11 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,533,280 times
it would seem that those who want obama to do a 2nd term have a simple strategy. accuse the candidate of being a member of the klan and/or pedaphile.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:27 AM

12,688 posts, read 6,753,485 times
I really don't understand why anyone is willing to crown Santorum "the real conservative candidate." Socially, yes. On every other issue, no. He's all over the map.

There really isn't a "true conservative" left in the game. You have one social conservative in Santorum. You have one everything else conservative in Jon Huntsman. You don't have anyone who is both at the same time.

The old-school conservative is about as good as you'll find if you want both, and that's Ron Paul.

Old 01-11-2012, 08:39 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,936,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duster1979 View Post
and I agree with you. He is not going to get the nomination, we all know that, he is almost out of money, he didn't get the surge he had hoped for yesterday and his views are way too far right, socially. As for his connections with thus and so, everyone running has probably had connections with someone they wish they had not even known.

Nita
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections