Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 01:58 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,204 times

Advertisements

According to Newt's sister, Newt buys wedding gifts and otherwise aknowledges his sister's wife.

What a HYPOCRITE, he accepts his lesbian sister's lifestyle and not other gay people's

More of Newt's do as I say not as I do stance.
Candace Gingrich-Jones On Half-Brother Newt's 'Open Marriage' Allegations And 2012 Presidential Campaign
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2012, 02:36 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,492,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
According to Newt's sister, Newt buys wedding gifts and otherwise aknowledges his sister's wife.

What a HYPOCRITE, he accepts his lesbian sister's lifestyle and not other gay people's

Candace Gingrich-Jones On Half-Brother Newt's 'Open Marriage' Allegations And 2012 Presidential Campaign
The article that's linked sheds no light on Newt's position. I view it as an attention-getter for the not too attractive sister who it seems to me is a bit off-balance. Oh, the article doesn't say that, either. But since we're forming opinions after reading "thin air" then it's probably okay.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:39 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,331,734 times
Gay, gay ,gay ,gay. This country is going down the drain and all I hear about on this forum is gay this and gay that. Who cares?

Old 01-28-2012, 03:46 PM

753 posts, read 843,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Gay, gay ,gay ,gay. This country is going down the drain and all I hear about on this forum is gay this and gay that. Who cares?
Many in the GOP, it seems.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:26 PM

13 posts, read 23,086 times
Gingrich is a Hypocrite???????? Really???????????? Could of got me.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:00 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,432,925 times
I think someone could have the opinion that two people of the same sex can't be 'married' by the long accepted definition of the word and still accept that they can in fact have a 'commited relationship' and not have a problem with it.

Being polite and civil to people who hold different ideas about things doesn't equal hypocrisy.

I don't know Newts actual feelings on the subject,nor do I care.I don't want him to be president but i'm glad he can at least be civil to his sister.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:13 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,996,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post

At least Newt does even that. You can't blame him for not wanting to boast about that when he has to appeal to a bunch of bigoted, religious, republican neanderthals.

Old 01-28-2012, 10:47 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
At least Newt does even that. You can't blame him for not wanting to boast about that when he has to appeal to a bunch of bigoted, religious, republican neanderthals.
He has taken a position of a moral family values Conservative Republican when his actions and personal life conflict.

If he didn't portray himself so falsely then it wouldn't be an issue.

He chooses to appeal to certain groups, he's not forced to. Instead he talks a good game.

Now with Herman Cain's useless endorsement alongside Sarah Palin's endorsement he's fast becoming a joke.

Old 01-29-2012, 01:17 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,663,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The article that's linked sheds no light on Newt's position. I view it as an attention-getter for the not too attractive sister who it seems to me is a bit off-balance. Oh, the article doesn't say that, either. But since we're forming opinions after reading "thin air" then it's probably okay.
I agree. I don't see how that article makes Gingrich look like a hypocrite, and yes, Candice does seem a little "off".

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Gay, gay ,gay ,gay. This country is going down the drain and all I hear about on this forum is gay this and gay that.
And speaking of "off"...

Old 01-30-2012, 04:25 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,331,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I agree. I don't see how that article makes Gingrich look like a hypocrite, and yes, Candice does seem a little "off".

And speaking of "off"...
You forgot - WHO CARES!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections