Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 07:21 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Yeah, and why is that Casper? Could it be because we stick our nose in everyone elses business?! Those people over there are nuts, yet we continue to try and get involved! They've been fighting over there since biblical times, and if they haven't figured out how to get along then they aren't going to! You'll have to excuse me, but I'm tired of us trying to police the rest of the world, while our house isn't exactly in order over here.
Let me explain something to ya, it does not matter what you are tired of, when others are commiting acts of terror and genocide those that have the abilty to do something should. I will also point out the fact that if we pulled every American military and civilian out of the ME and the rest of the world they will not stop their attacks on us, only a complete idiot would believe such nonsense. Be thankful that our military is over there killing those that if given half a change would kill you and your entire family and praise GOD while they did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
I don't think he is crazy, I just think he is totally inflexable and many of his ideas go against what most Americans want or can live with. Now, some of his suporters are wacky to say the least.
Like following the Constitution? or should he be flexible and follow it only when you want to just like the others are doing?
Or being so inflexible he wont vote to raise taxes or raise the debt ceiling? Those are bad, right?
Or being so inflexible he doesn't want to spend more than we take in?
Can't live with any of that right?

You don't speak for what most Americans want or can live with. That destructive thinking is part of the problem. You speak for yourself, period.
Wacky are the ones who repeat talking head points and don't understand how big federal government has ruined this country. And wacky is putting it lightly to say the least.

but yea keep making it about Ron Paul supporters. It's never about policy is it?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:34 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Let me explain something to ya, it does not matter what you are tired of, when others are commiting acts of terror and genocide those that have the abilty to do something should. I will also point out the fact that if we pulled every American military and civilian out of the ME and the rest of the world they will not stop their attacks on us, only a complete idiot would believe such nonsense. Be thankful that our military is over there killing those that if given half a change would kill you and your entire family and praise GOD while they did it.
Only someone uninformed and who doesn't respect property rights would say something as ignorant as that.
They never attacked us until we started to occupy their nations and killed their people. Don't let that little fact get in the way. But they're not really human over there, so no need to respect their rights and let them live in peace.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:36 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times
Quote:
Oh Please it's 2012, Fear Mongering is so Bush administration.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:43 AM

4,483 posts, read 9,297,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrusher View Post
Do most Republicans think Ron Paul is crazy?
A lot do, because it's what they've heard. Once they learn a little more, many change their minds. That's why Paul's poll numbers go up slowly, but once up, they stay up.

Also, a lot of people try to interpret Paul's words and actions according to normal politics and normal politicians - and it doesn't make sense that way. As a politician, he does seem "crazy," but it's because he's a normal person. He's a man doing what he believes in, not one trying to "win" at all costs. The goal isn't winning the top spot, it's getting the country he loves going the right direction.

And that makes him seem crazy.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:44 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,996,826 times
Quote:

Let ME explain something. It does matter what I'm tired of! I am for my country and it's people FIRST! I don't give a flying f*** about the Middle East, and there a**backwards culture over there! Face it, they DON'T want us there! They DON'T want our freedoms, or democracy! Do you not realize that the US is the one that propped up those regimes? Yeah that's right, we're the ones that supported Bin Laden during his fight with the Soviets in Afghanistan! The US's policy should be very clear in that we're not going to interfere, however; if you decide to take a poke at us, expect a harsh, and swift retaliation! The end. No boots on the ground, no nation building, no long drawn out war with no end in site. That's it!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Oh Please it's 2012, Fear Mongering is so Bush administration.
I guess you have been living in a closet since then, 9-11 was not the last time they tried to attack us.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Let ME explain something. It does matter what I'm tired of! I am for my country and it's people FIRST! I don't give a flying f*** about the Middle East, and there a**backwards culture over there! Face it, they DON'T want us there! They DON'T want our freedoms, or democracy! Do you not realize that the US is the one that propped up those regimes? Yeah that's right, we're the ones that supported Bin Laden during his fight with the Soviets in Afghanistan! The US's policy should be very clear in that we're not going to interfere, however; if you decide to take a poke at us, expect a harsh, and swift retaliation! The end. No boots on the ground, no nation building, no long drawn out war with no end in site. That's it!
Interesting that you actually believe you can speak for everyone in the middle-east, hmm I must have missed where they crowned you King. Psssst, don't burst something there you seem a tad bit wound up, relax it will all be better after President Obama wins his re-election bid and Paul can go back to planning his retirement. There there, there there

Old 02-09-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Like following the Constitution? or should he be flexible and follow it only when you want to just like the others are doing?
Or being so inflexible he wont vote to raise taxes or raise the debt ceiling? Those are bad, right?
Or being so inflexible he doesn't want to spend more than we take in?
Can't live with any of that right?

You don't speak for what most Americans want or can live with. That destructive thinking is part of the problem. You speak for yourself, period.
Wacky are the ones who repeat talking head points and don't understand how big federal government has ruined this country. And wacky is putting it lightly to say the least.

but yea keep making it about Ron Paul supporters. It's never about policy is it?
Some of his Policies are nuts just like some of his Fans are, that coves both view points, better now?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:59 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,944,919 times
Quote:
I guess you have been living in a closet since then, 9-11 was not the last time they tried to attack us.
You're right, we should occupy their lands, attack them with drones and kill 50 Civilians for every intended target.
That'll teach 'em not to attack us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections