Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 08:00 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,999,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Interesting that you actually believe you can speak for everyone in the middle-east, hmm I must have missed where they crowned you King. Psssst, don't burst something there you seem a tad bit wound up, relax it will all be better after President Obama wins his re-election bid and Paul can go back to planning his retirement. There there, there there

Casper, are you not an American? Shouldn't your priority be to this country FIRST? Again, I'm more concerned about what is happening here, than over there! If you're so concerned, and fear the Middle East so much why don't you and the rest of your "status quo" friends grab your guns, and charge off into battle! King???? Ha that's funny, unlike you and the rest of your big government loving friends, I don't desire to control all aspects of other people's or nation's lives!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2012, 08:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
OK, So I and 10 of my buddies, decide we are going to take out the Russian leadership.

We get it done, but loose our lives in the process. So, now the Russians have troops on every corner in the USA, while building bases in every USA city.

We love the Russians, because they say we do.

Hypocrite, much?
Quote:
We are doing no such thing, make up "stuff" much? FYI, those men were trained in and supported by one of those innocent countries you cry for. You really should bone up on your Facts more before posting nonesense and proving you are so out of touch with reality.

What do you mean, "We are doing no such thing"

We have and are doing exactly that.
Why be a hypocrite?

What nations army attacked us?

It is no different than I flying a plane into the Chinese parliament and China sending in their troops to take over our nation and remove our government from power and replacing it with their chosen puppet leader.
I trained here.

Crisis crony capitalism

Old 02-09-2012, 08:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Casper, are you not an American? Shouldn't your priority be to this country FIRST? Again, I'm more concerned about what is happening here, than over there! If you're so concerned, and fear the Middle East so much why don't you and the rest of your "status quo" friends grab your guns, and charge off into battle! King???? Ha that's funny, unlike you and the rest of your big government loving friends, I don't desire to control all aspects of other people's or nation's lives!
I already did my duty, as did my father before me and my son after me and probably my grandsons after him. You should be thankful for families such as mine that are willing to put their own lives on the line and serve this Nation so you can live free in the America we both love.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:19 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,957,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What do you mean, "We are doing no such thing"

We have and are doing exactly that.
Why be a hypocrite?

What nations army attacked us?

It is no different than I flying a plane into the Chinese parliament and China sending in their troops to take over our nation and remove our government from power and replacing it with their chosen puppet leader.
I trained here.

Crisis crony capitalism
Afganistan ring any bells for ya or are you going to ignore that also?

Old 02-09-2012, 08:33 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,682,379 times
How sad.

I love this country but I am not a hypocrite. We have done a lot of bad things around the world. We are not saints. Look what we did in Iraq. No wonder they resent us. Look at what we did in Iran for God's sake.

This whole idea that everything we do is morally right because we are the ones doing it needs to go away.

Can you imagine if someone said he didn't like you and was planing on getting some guns and in turn you killed that person? Would that be justifiable? Apparently it is when we talk about preemptive strikes.

You would be behind bars if you were to do such a thing.

I am sick of all of this war talk. We poke people in the eye and expect them not to hate us. Talk about naive.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:44 AM

4,301 posts, read 4,413,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
How sad.

I love this country but I am not a hypocrite. We have done a lot of bad things around the world. We are not saints. Look what we did in Iraq. No wonder they resent us. Look at what we did in Iran for God's sake.

This whole idea that everything we do is morally right because we are the ones doing it needs to go away.

Can you imagine if someone said he didn't like you and was planing on getting some guns and in turn you killed that person? Would that be justifiable? Apparently it is when we talk about preemptive strikes.

I am sick of all of this war talk. We poke people in the eye and expect them not to hate us. Talk about naive.
Amen.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
I already did my duty, as did my father before me and my son after me and probably my grandsons after him. You should be thankful for families such as mine that are willing to put their own lives on the line and serve this Nation so you can live free in the America we both love.

OK fine, but why do you think we need to force our policies on other countries, especially those who don't want it? Would you like it if another country came over here and did it to us? Oh but wait, we're the United States, we can do no wrong! I have no issue with defending my country, and will do so if need be, IF our country is threatened by invasion from another foreign country! Look after 911 I understood going into Afghanistan. Then, what do we do? Switch gears and go after Iraq because "oh noes theys got weapons of mass destruction!" By the way, did we ever find them? Now we're about ready to go after Iran, because "oh noes, they might get a nuke!" I'm pretty sure Iran realizes that were they to detonate one nuke on our soil, IF they even get to that point of that capability it will mean their instant destruction! But let's keep pressing on, and start WWIII, because that is what is going to happen. Do you think China, and Russia are going to sit back and allow us to invade Iran without doing anything? Are you prepared to take on those two as well? Because let me tell ya, China, and Russia ain't Iraq or Afghanistan!

Finally, the Communists didn't take over in the Vietnam era, and the Iranians are NOT going to invade us in this era! However; if we keep meddling over there trying to nation build and force our policy on people who don't want it, then it is going to be our demise!

Old 02-09-2012, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
How sad.

Exactly! Rep for you!

Old 02-09-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Afganistan ring any bells for ya or are you going to ignore that also?

When did the nation of Afghanistan, declare war on the USA?

You have proof it was Afghanistan military at the controls on 9-11-01???
Cough it up!

It is not adding up in the fear mongering for war.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:

You didn't serve this nation, you were told and demanded to policed other nations to conform to what the UN thinks is right in their corporate greed, not so I can live free in America.
My dad who is a retired AirForce Major, told me as a kid, if I want to defend this nation, to enlist in the Coast Guard, or be sent to fight someone else's war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections