Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 05:41 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,929,147 times

Advertisements

This is a recent report of election problems reported involving Scytl.
NDP Leadership Vote Delays: Company Says 10,000 IP Addresses Involved In Attack On System

More commentary on Scytl related issues.

Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members | Washington Examiner
quote:
Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked.

Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.

Doo Doo Economics Blog: Fact Checkers at Snopes Cover-Up Scytl Scandal
quote:
The Scytl's Investors page lists three companies: Nauta Capital, Balderton Capital, and Spinnaker SCR. Closer inspection reveals that Balderton Capital is linked to an Obama donation source, Benchmark Capital:

Balderton was founded in 2000 by Benchmark Capital, the leading US venture firm. In 2007 Balderton formally became independent, although Balderton maintain close ties with their Silicon Valley sibling.

Digging deeper into the 2012 vote count controversy - National Conservative | Examiner.com

quote:
Public officials now admit they can see how you voted and link it to your name. This issue affects Colorado, almost all of Washington State, as well as some locations in California, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia and likely other states as well.

Last edited by CDusr; 05-09-2012 at 05:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2012, 06:05 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
A bit of recent mention. These all seem to be independent media. Not seeing any MCM stuff to speak of. Don't really agree with the RP assessment. However, at least somebody is discussing this important issue.

Rense & John Barbour - Soros will Count Ron Paul's Votes - YouTube
Once in office, Paul will repeal the NDAA, the PATRIOT Act and the Federal Reserve Act. The audience, by its standing ovations and chants showed its agreement with the plan.
Goodbye NDAA, PATRIOT Act, Federal Reserve Act and Wars if Paul Wins Presidency by Ruth Hull

Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 PM

TALKING POINT: Our elections are run by county auditors using certified voting systems.

THE TRUTH: What this is saying is "Trust us. We will verify the election for you."

That is not the same as allowing the public to see the essential accounting itself. The right to authenticate our own elections is an inalienable right, derived from the right to self government.

According to the US Constitution, our representatives are to be chosen by the people. The People cannot transfer this right to the government. Any election run by the government must also ensure that the public can see and authenticate all essential steps.

The government cannot be in control of choosing itself.
There IS a way to detect vote tampering, and it is transparency. The public must be allowed to check whether actual voted ballots match electronically reported counts.
Black Box Voting : (WA) 2/12 - REBUTTALS TO CANNED TALKING POINTS ABOUT VOTING MACHINES -

Old 05-10-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
TALKING POINT: Our elections are run by county auditors using certified voting systems.

THE TRUTH: What this is saying is "Trust us. We will verify the election for you."

That is not the same as allowing the public to see the essential accounting itself. The right to authenticate our own elections is an inalienable right, derived from the right to self government.

According to the US Constitution, our representatives are to be chosen by the people. The People cannot transfer this right to the government. Any election run by the government must also ensure that the public can see and authenticate all essential steps.

The government cannot be in control of choosing itself.
There IS a way to detect vote tampering, and it is transparency. The public must be allowed to check whether actual voted ballots match electronically reported counts.
Black Box Voting : (WA) 2/12 - REBUTTALS TO CANNED TALKING POINTS ABOUT VOTING MACHINES -
Yeah this is true. I included the BBV link myself earlier. Bev Harris does some good stuff. Even when they do recounts it can be a joke. Several of the docs mentioned this.

However, the reported and actual can also be misleading w/ electronic systems because they will align when, in fact, the machine is compromised. If you go check the doc with Bev and her team in FL, you can see this. I think it is "Hacking Democracy". (pg 1, #4)

"Murder, Spies & Voting Lies: The Clint Curtis Story" I included on here also has some good stuff. Really dark and creepy though.(pg 1, #10)

The whole reason I started this is because I wanted to know. I was also seeing people dismissing or seemingly oblivious so I wanted it all in one place for others to review. It really is disheartening to see what has happened.

(pg 2, #18) Has a summary of companies and funding.

Last edited by CDusr; 05-10-2012 at 07:00 PM..

Old 05-10-2012, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Yeah this is true. I included the BBV link myself earlier. Bev Harris does some good stuff. Even when they do recounts it can be a joke. Several of the docs mentioned this.

However, the reported and actual can also be misleading w/ electronic systems because they will align when, in fact, the machine is compromised. If you go check the doc with Bev and her team in FL, you can see this. I think it is "Hacking Democracy". (pg 1, #4)

"Murder, Spies & Voting Lies: The Clint Curtis Story" I included on here also has some good stuff. Really dark and creepy though.(pg 1, #10)

The whole reason I started this is because I wanted to know. I was also seeing people dismissing or seemingly oblivious so I wanted it all in one place for others to review. It really is disheartening to see what has happened.

(pg 2, #18) Has a summary of companies and funding.
Yes, I got this from your link. I also watched some of Curtis, he's a very brave man. It reminded me of Larry Sinclair, who should have chosen his polygrapher more carefully. I believed him.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Yes, I got this from your link. I also watched some of Curtis, he's a very brave man. It reminded me of Larry Sinclair, who should have chosen his polygrapher more carefully. I believed him.
Yeah well the thread is long so easy to miss stuff. (lol) Polygraph stuff can be a mess. That is a very ugly situation there.
The guy that was investigating ended up "suicided". Did you see that? The IT guy from the Ohio 2004 setup ended up dead, as well.
And why are we only seeing the 2004 setup, in 2011? Spoonamore's assessment is also informative.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:14 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,476,702 times
What a scary thread...so what do we do?

Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
What a scary thread...so what do we do?
Well I would say get educated. Understand the issues.
Then get involved. Do what you can in your area and talk about these problems. I know people need some documentation, so that is why I gathered this.

Blackboxvoting.org is a really good site with practical information that is kept current. I would go there and review practical things you can do for your own area. There are several resources in this thread. One site is trying to deal with this legally I believe.

Old 05-10-2012, 07:53 PM

2,023 posts, read 5,310,996 times
Jp Morgan is just as bad. Heck might as well openly announce Jamie Dimon as the real president of the United States. Its complete and total corporate capture of government.

Old 05-10-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73-79 ford fan View Post
Jp Morgan is just as bad. Heck might as well openly announce Jamie Dimon as the real president of the United States. Its complete and total corporate capture of government.
If you look at at least one of the companies, you will see they have JPM people as well. I also wouldn't be surprised to see connections with them and the capital companies in some way.
I would like you to take note of the fact that these companies show up over and over in CAFRs and investment funds. Composite govt appears to own majority shares.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections