Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 09:54 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,342,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Show me where Obama's competitor is going to legalize dope. And his competitor is Romney....grasshopper.
But I'm not talking about Romney, kind sir. Can you please point me to where I mentioned Romney or made a positive statement about Romney in the past 6 months?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2012, 09:55 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,349,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
Cite?

Do you often interpret anti-Romney postings as somehow being pro-Romney? Indeed, Obama voters incorporate a bizarre form of propositional logic in their reasoning.
There will be two candidates at the end of the day. You can write all of the anti-Romney stuff you want, but at the end of the day you want Obama out of office MORE than you hate Romney.

That pretty much means you're voting for Romney. You're not gonna do the whole protest vote/write-in thing. It aint gonna happen.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:55 AM

Romney, Romney, Romney.

It's official. The Obamapologists can now say I mentioned him in a positive light in this thread.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:56 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,374,398 times
Quote:
I was looking for your response, but only saw two words. Did it get cut off?
No....consider the source.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 AM

56,966 posts, read 35,349,332 times
Quote:
But I'm not talking about Romney, kind sir. Can you please point me to where I mentioned Romney or made a positive statement about Romney in the past 6 months?
I'm positively sure that you're disgusted about Romney. But if you're going to belittle me for voting for Obama, give me the alternative. Stop holding out.

I'll tell you the alternative: Romney.

And that's not really an alternative for me.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:57 AM

Quote:
There will be two candidates at the end of the day.
That may depend on your state's rules.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
I'm positively sure that you're disgusted about Romney. But if you're going to belittle me for voting for Obama, give me the alternative. Stop holding out.

I'll tell you the alternative: Romney.

And that's not really an alternative for me.
Skipping the bubble or a tertiary bubble isn't an option? Will you be struck down by God if you do not choose one of those two?

10,875 posts, read 13,858,384 times
Quote:
UNPOSSIBLE! Liberals told me he's one of them.
"Unpossible"?

Everyone on the left, and in reality knows Obama is a center/right republican. The only "liberals" that told you must be some made up fantasy land characters spread on fox or another radical right wing propaganda out.

Quote:
Social conservative RINOs would but they'd typically opt for the "broken clock right twice a day" apologetic tone, similar to how they responded to policies escalating Afghanistan and others.
The war on drugs was one of the staples of the GOP's all time loverboy Reagan. It's also implementing more drug testing (right wing goons have loved that and presented legislation for it) plus it's more big government which the GOP loves more than anything (besides maybe crapping on the middle class)
Obama is showing his GOP red colors proudly.
It's pretty ridiculous that the right wing goons try to mock Obama for presenting republican ideals, and supporting the same legislation that they do.

23,821 posts, read 24,225,967 times
Quote:
...decriminalize dope? ... that's my top issue.
How sad.

18,782 posts, read 17,433,755 times
Quote:
....and you're voting for Romney too.

So again, show me where Mitt is going to decriminalize dope. Show me and i'll vote for him.

show us where Romney is going to enlist corporations to drug test the masses like Obama, and I'll vote 3rd party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections