Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What will he do?
MSNBC Host 7 17.50%
Take a Leadership Position with the Black Panthers 9 22.50%
Disappear Gracefully from the National Scene Like W 4 10.00%
Get a Green Energy Job at Solyndra or a Company Like It 7 17.50%
Move to Europe 6 15.00%
Become a Lobbyist 9 22.50%
Run For Senate in Illinois Again 7 17.50%
Community Organize/Agitate 13 32.50%
Teach Constitutional Law 7 17.50%
Other/I dunno/Who Cares? 20 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 12:12 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,989,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
And only a person of "exceptionally limited intellect" would believe a boring, lackluster, empty suit of a man such as "Mitt" Romney could beat a charismatic, highly intelligent, highly educated, pragmatic man, such as President Barack Obama.

And speaking of Obama's record ... maybe we should review a few highlights of his past 3+ years in office:

1) DJIA in March 2009: 6,500 ..... April 2012: over 13,000. That is a 100% gain in the stock market in just 3 years.

2) Notable Al Qaeda terrorist attacks during Bush presidency (MANY as shown below)
Notable Al Qaeda terrorist attacks during Obama presidency: (Very few occurred ... ZERO were successful)
Source: Timeline of al-Qaeda attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3) Bin Laden Killed.
Bush unsuccessful for 7 years.
Obama locates and kills Bin Laden in just 2 years.

4) Obama ends the Bush 8+ year long war in Iraq

5) Obama takes on the worst economic disaster our country has ever faced since The Great Depression, and has since led our country back in towards economic growth. Unemployment numbers continue to drop, and are now near the level when Obama first took office in 2009.

6) Obama passed major Health Care Reform laws, which no previous president had been able to accomplish.

7) Obama passes new governement regulations which will prevent another catostropic economic disaster like that of 2008 from ever occurring again.

8) Obama refocuses our military on the REAL ENEMY ... Al Qaeda, and as shown above, has severely reduced their successful attacks.
Whatever the DNC is paying you, it is way too much. Laughably, you tout Obamacare as a success story. The rest is laughable too, but that's the biggest chuckle.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2012, 07:41 AM

5,319 posts, read 9,008,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Whatever the DNC is paying you, it is way too much. Laughably, you tout Obamacare as a success story. The rest is laughable too, but that's the biggest chuckle.
You present your opinions.

I present the facts.

Who is laughing now?

Old 04-21-2012, 07:51 AM

1,332 posts, read 997,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
(yawn)

The Repubs sure do seem rather desperate....and sophmoric

Ah well, I guess its business as usual. Carry on
Awwwww.........do you need a tissue?

Old 04-21-2012, 07:55 AM

1,332 posts, read 997,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
You present your opinions.

I present the facts.

Who is laughing now?
Facts?? You ouldn't know a FACT if it was kicking your A** and calling you Daddy.

What you present are talking points and opinions. What the reply to your postr said was right on the money....whatever the DNC is paying you is too much. Not even the other left wing dopes here would buy the bs you shovel.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:14 AM

5,319 posts, read 9,008,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Facts?? You ouldn't know a FACT if it was kicking your A** and calling you Daddy.

What you present are talking points and opinions. What the reply to your postr said was right on the money....whatever the DNC is paying you is too much. Not even the other left wing dopes here would buy the bs you shovel.
Once again ... more useless opinions.

Yawn ...

Wake me when you have something intelligent to say.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:22 AM

22,632 posts, read 15,000,345 times
I think Obama will be re-elected.

It's as simple as that.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:34 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,511,479 times
Quote:
Only an imbecile would think Obama is a shoe-in with his record and this economy.
GM is alive and Bin Laden is dead. He won`t need much more than that when his opponent has nothing.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:37 AM

1,463 posts, read 3,276,600 times
Quote:
Tonight Hannity interviewed John McCain and suggested that Obama's campaign strategy was merely a pretext to audition for a job at MSNBC.

What do you think Obama will do after he loses to Romney?

Poll to follow.
Perhaps go to Accounting School? How about taking some courses in Public Relations? If all else fails perhaps get a recording contract and disappear into the world of "Soul Train"??? Who knows!

Old 04-22-2012, 11:31 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,478,242 times
He's such a narcissist he can't stay out of the public eye for long. He'll run for Senate and then try again in 2016 or 20.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:34 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,478,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Oh Geesh! I hope nobody goes back and starts picking at my posts. I once wrote affect instead of effect and then said to myself, who cares? This is an internet forum, not a term paper. I do have an issue with how many people write "your" instead of "you're" and "it's" instead of "its" but I think many of us are just in a rush to express our opinions. Again, who cares? I heard a doctor today on TV say "shudda went." Now that's really bad!

By the way, I think it's ironic that you are criticizing someone and wrote "3 freshmen years" It's Freshman with an "a"
Yeah I've had some whoppers myself. Sometimes I post using my Iphone and it auto fills a different word entirely from the one I wanted.

I won't hold a misspelled word against calipoppy but I will hold her warped liberal ideology against her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections