Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 08:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,449,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh no;

» Genealogist for Elizabeth Warren 1/32 Cherokee claim goes silent, source document shown false - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

Wow...the Genealogist who made and referenced the "evidence" has now gone silent, not willing to provide the evidence he used to make the claim.
Even if he's right 1/32 Cherokee doesn't give you the right to call yourself a Cherokee it's a distortion a lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 08:49 PM

7,525 posts, read 17,006,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Even if he's right 1/32 Cherokee doesn't give you the right to call yourself a Cherokee...........
according to Cherokee Law it is...just ask billy john baker.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:09 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,489,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
This is a disgrace to my Cherokee heritage and coming out of bondage in Oklahoma.
So what, you gonna put an arrow to my knee?

Old 05-11-2012, 10:14 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,489,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Rachial is one of the smartest minds on Tv. Don't sell her short!
I guess, if you compare her to Johnny Bravo or SpongeBob.

Old 05-11-2012, 10:23 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,206,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Because brilliant people lie about their heritage to gain entry to and obtain tenure from Harvard?
Quote:
Even if he's right 1/32 Cherokee doesn't give you the right to call yourself a Cherokee it's a distortion a lie.
Not to hijack the thread, but I have always thought that was the primary reason Obama fights so hard to keep his college transcripts and medical records under raps.

I'll bet he lied and claimed he was born in Kenya in order to take advantage of "diversity" policies at "universities" like Harvard. I mean, hell, "I'm foreign; I'm African; I'm Kenyan; I'm from the Southern Hemisphere; I'm half-Black/half-White; my mother was Hawaiian; my father was Kenyan; I'm disadvantaged; I'm low-income; I'm a latch-key kid; I'm from a broken home; I'm a Mooslim..."

He would be the quintessential minority and that would score big points on the Diversity Scale.

With this whole "birther" thing, imagine if he really did lie about where he was born on his admission application in order to get an advantage and special consideration for admission to Harvard (not to mention the potential free scholarship money).

That would blow up in his face.

Hypothesizing...

Mircea

Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
This hate divide was started mostly by Fox Noise, and all you people bought in too it for some reason. I used to have some civil GOP folks as friends. It's a shame they have let the right wing nut cases run the party..
Nut cases? You mean like the nut cases on the Cherokee Nation Supreme Court that just broke a treaty and denied citizenship to former Black Slaves who who have more Cherokee blood than Chief Lying Ass?

Quote:
Cherokee Nation Faces Scrutiny For Expelling Blacks

The Cherokee Nation recently decided to limit its membership to people who can prove they have Indian blood. This strips of their citizenship rights about 2,800 African-Americans who are descendants of slaves once owned by wealthy Cherokees.

"The majority of folks who are members of the tribe ... have lived lives of white privilege," says Marilyn Vann, who heads the Descendants of Freedman Association. She says many Cherokees are largely white and are "people who have never been discriminated against in their lives."

Cherokee Nation Faces Scrutiny For Expelling Blacks : NPR

But the problem, he says, is that blacks — even those who were part Indian — were simply labeled as black on the Dawes Rolls, yet those Indians mixed with white were labeled Indian.

Wow. How hateful and racist is that? And you support Chief Female Dog Who Lies With Forked-Tongue?

I noticed you dodged my post. I guess Truth is something you can't handle.

Still laughing at the superior intellect...

Mircea

Quote:
She could be sitting next a full-blooded Cherokee (assuming there is such a thing) and never know it. If someone started singing Ly-o-lay-ale-loya (a traditional Cherokee song) she'd probably think it was the Muslim call to prayer.

"There were many Cherokees in the Cherokee Nation and on the Cherokee-by-blood roll who had very little blood quantum," he says. "If you think that one-one-thousand twenty-fourth Cherokee blood makes you a Cherokee, then that to me is one of the most blatant forms of racism."

Well, it was Liberals who created the Cult of Minority. I guess it's only natural for them to take advantage of it for their own benefit.

If she can be 1/32nd Cherokee and claim, I wonder how many people could claim to be Black? (reels from earthquake caused by people rushing to check their genealogy and get The MPOC Advantage).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
according to Cherokee Law it is...just ask billy john baker.
Really? Cool. Maybe I'll sign up. Since I never got any White Privilegeâ„¢ maybe I can get some free stuff, because the Cherokee have rights like access to health care clinics, food distribution for the poor, and assistance for low-income homeowners.

I'm an Octaroon....

Mircea

Old 05-11-2012, 11:00 PM

2,294 posts, read 2,666,585 times
Who cares?

Elizabeth Warren claimed to be "white" on her school applications.

Old 05-11-2012, 11:20 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,933,197 times
Attached Thumbnails
Elizabeth Warren's "native American" heritage-tumblr_m3k6x8pol31qz4s6ho1_1280.jpg  

Old 05-16-2012, 03:55 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,147,947 times
Talking ‘Fauxcahontas’ a.k.a. Elizabeth Warren

Harvard Law‘s ’First Woman of Color’: Elizabeth Warren‘s Growing ’Fauxcahontas’ Problem | Video | TheBlaze.com

Hilarious. 1/32 Native American and she described herself as a minority. Priceless, and pathetic.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:01 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,160,748 times
She's whiter than I am! LOL Where's my affirmative action?

I wouldn't take it if it was offered to me. AA is reserved for flunkies, junkies, and otherwise worthless individuals who know that they can't achieve life's dreams without Big Government ensuring (and insuring) that achievement.

This woman is a walking, talking farce. And she's a liberal. Ask me if i'm surprised.

Old 05-16-2012, 04:01 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,543,106 times
1/32, I guess that makes all of us some kind of minority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections