Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2012, 02:40 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,902,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Look, because you and the OP are brothers, others see what is going on in this thread.

Notice that he has posted else where....but not back in this thread....I wonder why?

Offended at what? Maybe you are just leading the troll replies.............
He did post again in this thread, but that's neither here nor there. As far as I'm aware, there aren't rules for how much or often a person needs to post in a thread they started. Point me to them, if they exist.

Otherwise, yes, you are looking for a reason to be offended. No one is allowed to disagree with you without being labeled a troll? You must have very little faith in your candidate.

Last edited by CaseyB; 05-28-2012 at 03:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 03:01 PM

46,382 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
He did post again in this thread, but that's neither here nor there. As far as I'm aware, there aren't rules for how much or often a person needs to post in a thread they started. Point me to them, if they exist.

Otherwise, yes, you are looking for a reason to be offended. No one is allowed to disagree with you without being labeled a troll? You must have very little faith in your candidate.
Here is your answer....

He knew what would happen, yet he posted anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Exactly. It was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, though as expected like with every thread that isn't cheerleading the GOP, the extreme right goons troll it up with their stupidity and personal attacks
And no I don't label people as a troll, I see you had nothing to add when the OP called someone else a troll.

I call it when the OP clearly stated, he "Knows what gonna happen."

What else would you label that as?

Old 05-28-2012, 03:09 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,902,019 times
Quote:
Here is your answer....

He knew what would happen, yet he posted anyway.

And no I don't label people as a troll, I see you had nothing to add when the OP called someone else a troll.

I call it when the OP clearly stated, he "Knows what gonna happen."

What else would you label that as?
LOL. That's your evidence? Sheesh, I post things that are not Romney friendly, and I can say with 100% certainty that I know what's going to happen when I do--some people will agree with me, and some won't. In fact, anyone who has spent more than five minutes on C-D could say the same thing. In case you haven't been paying attention, this board is pretty well divided. Almost every thread devolves into left versus right. If we go by your criteria, we're ALL trolls...

Old 05-28-2012, 03:20 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,260,435 times
Quote:
The owner gave everyone the choice at that car wash, Walker or Barrett. Not seeing how posting this is a partisan issue one way or the other. Maybe you're just looking for a reason to be offended?
Yeah, nothing offensive in the OP, is there?
Quote:
Things are looking good in Wisconsin for the freedom fighters over fascist tyranny
The conclusion is utterly asinine so its fair to be called out for what it is. You can defend this type of bs if you wish but dont expect others to do the same.

maybe since it looks like Walker is winning, despite some stupid car wash poll, that the OP would have trounced all over us for trying to use, that the OP is saying Walker is the freedom fighter, and its the Democrats who are the fascist tyranny, but this means the OP would have finally got one right, even if it wasnt on purpose.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:50 PM

46,382 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
LOL. That's your evidence? Sheesh, I post things that are not Romney friendly, and I can say with 100% certainty that I know what's going to happen when I do--some people will agree with me, and some won't. In fact, anyone who has spent more than five minutes on C-D could say the same thing. In case you haven't been paying attention, this board is pretty well divided. Almost every thread devolves into left versus right. If we go by your criteria, we're ALL trolls...
No, there is a difference, one is backed by something, other than a You tube video, you know even like (dare I say) MSNBC.......

You post a You Tube video, and claim that it's a legit poll...

If he wanted it to be a "tongue in cheek" he never would have put the words "poll" maybe an LOL....cause we all know how much the OP hates the right....anything and everything he can do to attempt to diminish the right he will....there is never anything tongue in cheek with the OP, if you have spent anytime here on CD, you would know that.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:55 PM

29,231 posts, read 22,482,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
youtube, the news for the left winers...
Huh? Tell that to the Ron Paul followers! When Paul's many Utube vids got pulled off, they kicked up a mighty fuss.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:26 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,842,897 times
Quote:
maybe since it looks like Walker is winning, despite some stupid car wash poll, that the OP would have trounced all over us for trying to use,
Total BS. Stating to the extent "well, they would have done it too!" as an excuse to troll the thread is extremely childish and shows a complete lack of character.

Quote:
that the OP is saying Walker is the freedom fighter, and its the Democrats who are the fascist tyranny, but this means the OP would have finally got one right, even if it wasnt on purpose.
The OP statement is spot on. The fighters for freedom are the hard working middle class people in Wisconsin. The 100's of thousands that protested in the cold in Madison and all around the state for months.

The defenders of liberty volunteering their time to gather nearly 1 million signatures to pull off the biggest recall effort in the history of the nation.
These people are the heroes fighting against the middle class attacks from the extreme right Walker and his Koch owned fascist agenda.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:55 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,061,794 times
Quote:
If me or anyone else who have posted a video like this (for Walker), you lefties would have trounced it.....

But hey, do as I say, not as I do....continue on....
Are we going to have to put up with statements like this from now until the election?

If, if, if, is irrelevant. Go ahead and post such a video. Let the chips fall where they may.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Total BS. Stating to the extent "well, they would have done it too!" as an excuse to troll the thread is extremely childish and shows a complete lack of character.

The OP statement is spot on. The fighters for freedom are the hard working middle class people in Wisconsin. The 100's of thousands that protested in the cold in Madison and all around the state for months.

The defenders of liberty volunteering their time to gather nearly 1 million signatures to pull off the biggest recall effort in the history of the nation.
These people are the heroes fighting against the middle class attacks from the extreme right Walker and his Koch owned fascist agenda.
If the OP is right on, then explain to me why every other poll shows walker winning? All of your effects to recall the man is going down in flames, just like everything Obama promised.. your liberal utopia world crashing right before your own eyes.

Old 05-29-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
If, if, if, is irrelevant. Go ahead and post such a video. Let the chips fall where they may.
I dont think we'd be stupid enough to post a car wash poll and then pretend it holds relevance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections