Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 12:30 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,488,783 times

Advertisements

Veterans overwhelmingly support Romney over Obama: poll - NYPOST.com

US veterans overwhelmingly support Mitt Romney over President Obama and are responsible for the former Massachusetts governor's advantage among men overall, according to a new analysis released Monday.

Romney leads Obama 58 percent to 34 percent among veterans, while Obama holds a four-percentage-point advantage over Romney among nonveterans, according to Gallup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2012, 12:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,159,247 times
Cowards come in all shapes, sizes, and colors, including long, lanky, and cinammon colored. He has no one fooled. The country sees right through Barack Obama.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:10 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,102,168 times
They're pretty conservative. What other reason would there be?

Old 05-29-2012, 01:13 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
They're pretty conservative. What other reason would there be?
Just like Romney.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:20 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,944,613 times
Why are Romney supporters too stupid to get into college, that's a good question. Please answer that Yooperkat. I had enough sense to avert military recruiters who promised me the world, maybe Romney supporters didn't have that amount of sense

Old 05-29-2012, 01:22 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,159,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
Why are Romney supporters too stupid to get into college, that's a good question. Please answer that Yooperkat. I had enough sense to avert military recruiters who promised me the world, maybe Romney supporters didn't have that amount of sense
Your hatred of brave American Soliders, Sailors, Marines, Coasties, and Airmen is palpable. At least try to contain it every once in a while.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:24 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Your hatred of brave American Soliders, Sailors, Marines, Coasties, and Airmen is palpable. At least try to contain it every once in a while.
What is your take for those who support Obama? Stupid, or smart?

Old 05-29-2012, 01:25 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,486,079 times
Quote:
LOL....

Look at who voted for Romney in the GOP primaries when they were competitive.

Furthermore, I suggest you look at exit polls and compare the percent of people with college degrees (or with some college) who vote Republican to the percent of the population of a whole who vote Republican. Yes, those with education beyond a Bachelor's degree vote Democratic more than population as whole, but those with Bachelor's degrees consistently vote Republican more than the population as a whole. Also, you should consider that people without high school diplomas vote Democratic more than the population as a whole. Sorry to break it to you.

Senate, House, Governor Races - Election Center 2010 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Also, I should mention that viewing the men and women who have risked their life for your country in such a negative light is pretty pathetic.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:28 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,079,749 times
Quote:
Many Obama supporters are too stupid to get into college as well..... begging for that welfare check..... that is the typical Obama supporter

Soldiers, on the other hand, who actually contribute something for America are smarter than that..... unlike the typical Obama supporter who does nothing more than cry like a little ***** about how unfair life is that he/she is looked down on for intentionally being a loser in life and how hard life is when every prior generation worked hard to get ahead

That sums it up.... maybe when you get past high school reality will hit ya.... there is more to life than whining

Old 05-29-2012, 01:29 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,852,281 times
Quote:
Are Republicans too stupid for college, or elitist, rich snobs that run the world? Your side needs to make up their minds and keep the script in order. In regards to the military, maybe that life was not for you. To infer that those who have chosen that life lack sense is laughable. I would hire someone with a miltary background over some yahoo with a "soft" degree any day of the week. I know which one is damn near guaranteed to be accountable when called upon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections