Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 11:12 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,439,469 times

Advertisements

More racism. This one claiming that blacks are a bunch of savages who will turn violent if their guy loses. Of course that's exactly what the rightwing often threatens to do when they're guy loses so maybe it's just projection
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 11:13 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,630,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Wow. Nearly forty posts, and not a single leftist fanatic has tried to address ANY of the reasons laid out in the original article, for Barack Obama losing in November.

Pwned.

See ya then.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:17 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,808,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn
Wow. Nearly forty posts, and not a single leftist fanatic has tried to address ANY of the reasons laid out in the original article, for Barack Obama losing in November.

Pwned.

More racism. This one claiming that blacks are a bunch of savages who will turn violent if their guy loses. Of course that's exactly what the rightwing often threatens to do when they're guy loses so maybe it's just projection
And now the leftists are getting so desperate, they are inventing things the article never said, announcing the article said them anyway, and then trying to bash them for it.

Democrats falling into chaos right and left....!

Old 05-30-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Always nice to see Democrats needing to be told what they can read, and what they cant, and they follow along like good little soldiers..

I don't think it was an order as much as it was advice

I did click on the link and they were right. At the top of the list is the absurd accusation that Obama changed his name. Obama has never in his life changed his name. His name may have been changed for him when he was a child because of adoption, like what happened to Leslie King. But changed by Obama himself never.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,636,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post

Pwned.
I know, right?

It's comical, actually. Not one of these troll libs have any type of intelligent debate re: the article. In fact, most stated that they wouldn't read it, yet on this thread, they continue to troll their vitriol...and that's about all they got.

Non-intelligent vitriol spewing and cut-downs, labeling and name-calling. Hmmmph.

Just another day on city-data in the politics thread.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:28 AM

1,472 posts, read 2,636,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Give an example of how the rightwing has threatened to turn violent?
Is there one incident of the Tea Partiers using violence?
And what do you have to say to the Occupy Movement's rapes, murders, thefts, violence, etc that there is plenty of evidence to support? No big deal, right?

Yes, I would like your reply. Uh-oh, the pressure's on!

Old 05-30-2012, 11:30 AM

8,299 posts, read 8,626,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
I know, right?

It's comical, actually. Not one of these troll libs have any type of intelligent debate re: the article. In fact, most stated that they wouldn't read it, yet on this thread, they continue to troll their vitriol...and that's about all they got.

Non-intelligent vitriol spewing and cut-downs, labeling and name-calling. Hmmmph.

Oh, the irony.

Quote:
Who gave you the title of 'boss'?
I think the posters can 'think' for themselves, don't need your help!
bye bye! Tootalooo! Move yourself on!
Quote:
So you're outta here too.
Goodie! Bye bye!
Troll on over to another thread with your bigot friends!
Quote:
I know, right?

Quote:
Here ya go:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...again-tea.html

Old 05-30-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Is there one incident of the Tea Partiers using violence?
And what do you have to say to the Occupy Movement's rapes, murders, thefts, violence, etc that there is plenty of evidence to support? No big deal, right?

Yes, I would like your reply. Uh-oh, the pressure's on!
Second amendment solution? I'm sure you've heard of that. How about if the soap box and the ballot box don't work there's always the ammo box? There are others and it wasn't only the extremists

Old 05-30-2012, 11:37 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,986,815 times
Quote:
Articles: Obama Will Not Win Re-election

If he does win, 'get the hell out of dodge'!
[LEFT]"Obama will lose the next election because his greatest asset, his unknownness, exists no longer. Voter imagination can no longer be manipulated in the presence of facts. Quite simply, Obama will not be re-elected because too many people now know him. His biggest attribute has been taken away.
What people got was nothing like what they were promised or imagined. What was a blank slate upon which to imagine an Obama presidency now is a full-blown portrait filled with failure, warts, and scars."
That is it, that is why he will not get re-elected, REALLY? Well, at least according to a right-wing slanted op'ed.
Got bad news for ya righties President will be re-elected by the same people that elected him last time around and he will win by even larger numbers this time because many Repubs cannot hold their nose long enough to vote Mittens, a Mormon or in some peoples case someone other than Ron Paul. Psssst, your desperation is showning in a BIG way, if this is the best reasons you have you are in even more trouble than I believed. As I said, start packing, maybe you can find your utopia ad be gone by November, ROTFLMAO!

[/LEFT]

Old 05-30-2012, 11:44 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,181,760 times
Are there any liberals here who can put up a logical defense of the assertions made in the OP's link?

I'd be very interested in hearing your rebuttal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections