Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 11:44 AM

25,231 posts, read 17,007,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowolves View Post
I know, right?

It's comical, actually. Not one of these troll libs have any type of intelligent debate re: the article. In fact, most stated that they wouldn't read it, yet on this thread, they continue to troll their vitriol...and that's about all they got.

Non-intelligent vitriol spewing and cut-downs, labeling and name-calling. Hmmmph.

Just another day on city-data in the politics thread.
It is not an "article" it is an "op'ed", but then again I would not expect someone that believes YouTube is the best source of factual information to know the difference, Paulbots, phsst
You would not know anything about name calling or vitriol spewing, now would you .........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 11:45 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,206,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Wow. Nearly forty posts, and not a single leftist fanatic has tried to address ANY of the reasons laid out in the original article, for Barack Obama losing in November.

Pwned.
Exactly! NOT A SINGLE ONE! The silence speaks volumes.

Something tells me that Liberals and Democrats know they were hoodwinked, but their ideology simply will not allow them to confess their sins. Doing so would be a denounciation of Barack Obama....and we know that won't happen.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:46 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,819,772 times
Looks like the leftist fanatics still can't address any of the points brought up in the article. When they dare to mention even one, they then ignore the very points they quoted ("failure, warts, and scars"), and revert to screaming "No, he won't! No, he won't!" and calling the other side the usual names.

Has there ever been a picture of more abject giving up and surrender, than we are seeing here? With six months yet to go before the election?

The Democrat party today is a wonder to behold.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:49 AM

25,231 posts, read 17,007,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Are there any liberals here who can put up a logical defense of the assertions made in the OP's link?

I'd be very interested in hearing your rebuttal.
Some already have, but by all means go ahead and ignore that. FYI, posting op-eds is not posting facts, it is posting opinions and not even their own opinions, since they added nothing other than if you lose you need to leave. This site is about discussing facts, issues and each others opinions, none of which had anything to do with the OP. Meaning this is a Troll Thread and a Failure even at that
Enjoy President Obama til 2017

Old 05-30-2012, 11:51 AM

30,975 posts, read 21,774,079 times
Quote:
Articles: Obama Will Not Win Re-election

If he does win, 'get the hell out of dodge'!
Much of that lame article could have been written in 2008. Yet, Obama won. And gas prices are now falling, not rising.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:52 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,206,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Some already have, but by all means go ahead and ignore that. FYI, posting op-eds is not posting facts, it is posting opinions and not even their own opinions, since they added nothing other than if you lose you need to leave. This site is about discussing facts, issues and each others opinions, none of which had anything to do with the OP. Meaning this is a Troll Thread and a Failure even at that
Enjoy President Obama til 2017
Opinions? Ok, so what? Liberals aren't capable of countering an educated opinion with an educated rebuttal? That sounds like what you're saying. I wouldn't call that flattering.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:53 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,069,059 times
To comment on the point of Obama's "unknowingness" being gone, I agree, that does hurt him.

I want a liberal in teh white house, not Obama.

Old 05-30-2012, 11:54 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,443,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Exactly! NOT A SINGLE ONE! The silence speaks volumes.

Something tells me that Liberals and Democrats know they were hoodwinked, but their ideology simply will not allow them to confess their sins. Doing so would be a denounciation of Barack Obama....and we know that won't happen.
What part of my Obama's never changed his name post did you not get?

Old 05-30-2012, 11:56 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,443,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
I don't think it was an order as much as it was advice

I did click on the link and they were right. At the top of the list is the absurd accusation that Obama changed his name. Obama has never in his life changed his name. His name may have been changed for him when he was a child because of adoption, like what happened to Leslie King. But changed by Obama himself never.
Seems a few cons missed this one

I think this he changed his name absurdity kinda shows the lengths the cons will go to. Leslie King anybody?

Old 05-30-2012, 12:02 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,332,064 times
Quote:
Articles: Obama Will Not Win Re-election

If he does win, 'get the hell out of dodge'!

It's a piece of intellectual garbage masquerading as an opinion piece. There are no facts, figures, or empirical analysis to substantiate any of the assertions in the piece.

It's good to know the Conservatives are sticking to their stock and trade; ideology, fear mongering and wallowing in ignorance, as opposed to logic, facts and rational thought.

Thanks For Sharing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections