Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 12:08 PM

226 posts, read 213,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I think some folks are pretty worked up over this. I noted that Walker outspent Barrett 7:1, due to that law in Wisconsin allowing unlimited contributions. Not surprising. Walker is a corporate tool. Nothing new, or worth getting upset about. Money talks.

Did you have an issue when the unions spect $30mil trying to recall the 6 Republican senators in WI?

Or when Obama set records in 2008?

Or are you implying that the citizens of WI are too stupid to think for themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 12:10 PM

226 posts, read 213,645 times
I'm sure the people of WI are perplexed as to how the greedy 1% accounted for 60% of the vote.

This should also tell you something: Almost 40% of voters belonging to a union voted for Walker.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:17 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,683,166 times
My neighbor's Scott Walker signs were all torn down, of course (but he apparently kept a big supply of them because he kept replacing them). However, it's a university neighborhood, a bastion of progressive learning, generation gimmee proving their respect for the democratic process, and all of that.

(Edit: I live in Milwaukee part of the year, Phoenix the rest).

Old 06-06-2012, 12:33 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Since the DOJ was in WI supervising the recall election I have not doubt that AG-Holder will be all over these death threats and we will see charges filed soon. Right?
Hopefully they will file the charges soon yes.
Intelligence Report: FBI corruption probe surrounding Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker apparently expanding | abc7chicago.com

Old 06-06-2012, 12:39 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Uh a news story from SEPT 2011?

Seriously take a break and catch your breath.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,838,702 times
Looks like the DOJ will be trackig these nuts cases now.As its said;you can't fix stupid.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:57 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Is this a joke? You act like Republicans are any better.
And you pretend to ignore the violence on the left as well. I never said republicans are any better and do not advocate violence in any way. When you lose, you lose, pick up your toys and regroup, but you must never remain silent when anyone makes threats against the winners. Simply wrong.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,746,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Since the DOJ was in WI supervising the recall election I have not doubt that AG-Holder will be all over these death threats and we will see charges filed soon. Right?
As quickly as he addressed the death threats coming from the Black Panther party recently. Yes the libs on this board scream about hypocrisy, but do we see them cleaning up the mess their party has become? Waiting, waiting, lol.
God I miss the peacefull 60's hippies and their soulful cries for non violence, peace and brotherhood and their raging against Big Brother government and non intrusion into their lives. Where the heck did they go?

Old 06-06-2012, 01:12 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Looks like the DOJ will be trackig these nuts cases now.As its said;you can't fix stupid.
No they wont. Holder dosen't give a **** about US citizens that arnt down on their knees in front of King Obungler, sucking golf balls through garden hoses like he does on a daily basis.

Old 06-06-2012, 01:14 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,640,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Continue to live in your fairy tale world if it makes you feel better. Learn to deal with defeat and become a good loser, because you will need the practice when obama is returned to the Chicago sewers in November..
You are the one who chose to be on the wrong side, so deal with it, it's gonna get a lot worse for you and yours....! We're taking America back......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections