Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,857,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
You must be kidding. Republican leadership works? 8 horrific years this country struggled through under Bush. Republican leadership...my God man.

What Christie does is meaningless in comparison to the fine job that this President is doing running this country. Republican "leadership" stinks...and don't you forget it either.

Also, pencil in NJ in the pro-Obama column this November. You got that?
Sounds like CA. And look what's happening there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2012, 10:03 AM

13,714 posts, read 31,294,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
.... in comparison to the fine job that this President is doing running this country.....
You should be commended for saying this over and over and over. I suppose you do this in the hope that it someday is a true statement. Unfortunately I see something closer to lottery odds that it will be true.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:54 PM

5,347 posts, read 10,202,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Another leftist babbling incoherent post....

Judging by his comments, I think Bosstown is a republican.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:57 PM

5,347 posts, read 10,202,236 times
Quote:
Haha, absolutes.....gotta love the left.....

It was absolute, about Wisconsin also.....

You got that!

So, let me get this straight. Because people love Fatty in NJ, they will vote for Romney this fall? Even though, NJ is a blue state. At one time, people loved Guliani too but it didn't help turn NY.

Old 06-13-2012, 03:56 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,592,949 times
NY & CA are hopeless (do I really have to mention Detroit????), and especially since the Democrats have been in charge in both states for decades.

At leasst Scott Walker & Chris Christie are trying to improve the standard of living for their citizens.

Illinois is another matter altogether.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:24 PM

14,153 posts, read 15,210,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv101 View Post
NY & CA are hopeless (do I really have to mention Detroit????), and especially since the Democrats have been in charge in both states for decades.

At leasst Scott Walker & Chris Christie are trying to improve the standard of living for their citizens.

Illinois is another matter altogether.
Its really more about effectivness than Idealogy, for example Massachusetts and Rhode Island are not all that different Polictically, but RI has a unemplyment rate of 11%, MA is just hair over 6%. Despite being a few percentage points away from each other in the last 3 presidental elections, and a large portion of each state is the same CSA.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:30 PM

46,450 posts, read 27,325,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
Judging by his comments, I think Bosstown is a republican.
Nope, as you have shown, your post are following right along with his, miss spelling and think you are better than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
So, let me get this straight. Because people love Fatty in NJ, they will vote for Romney this fall? Even though, NJ is a blue state. At one time, people loved Guliani too but it didn't help turn NY.

You have nothing straight, people love "fatty" because he is making a difference, a difference that is seen....and not using smoke and mirrors, and assuming everyone is stupid, as you.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Nope, as you have shown, your post are following right along with his, miss spelling and think you are better than everyone else.

You have nothing straight, people love "fatty" because he is making a difference, a difference that is seen....and not using smoke and mirrors, and assuming everyone is stupid, as you.
thats ironic, misspelling is 1 word, also there is no comma after his that is not an independent clause. If you are going to criticize spelling and grammar, at least check yours for that post.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:43 PM

46,450 posts, read 27,325,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
thats ironic, misspelling is 1 word, also there is no comma after his that is not an independent clause. If you are going to criticize spelling and grammar, at least check yours for that post.
HAHA, the "T" is capitalized, and there is an apostrophe in "that's".

Thanks, but you do realize that DC was complaining about you.

And please tell us what this means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
at least check yours for that post.

Old 06-13-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
HAHA, the "T" is capitalized, and there is an apostrophe in "that's".

Thanks, but you do realize that DC was complaining about you.

And please tell us what this means...
Grammar wars are dumb, but you where implying that my post, the post he was alluding to in the post you quoted, was littered with misspellings.

Anyway, Christie does have an impressive record and approval with the people of New Jersey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections