Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 04:57 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,772,644 times

Advertisements

I think the reaction by the lefties tells you all you need to know about the effectiveness of ths ad! Brilliant!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 05:42 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,690,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Playing the race card by post #5; now that is feeble minded.

Deflection and Libaugh derangement syndrom by post #7.
It's all they have, and they prove it over and over and over and over and over........................

Such an amusing waste of bandwidth, they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
If ever there were a situation which fit the "race card," THIS is it. Pretending that white racism is not an issue does not change the truth nor does it make the issue go away.

Do you think attempts to humiliate me will make me "be quiet"?
The only person humiliating you is YOU.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:42 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,344,260 times
You can hardly begin to detail all of Obama's faults in just 60 seconds. But this ad shows perhaps his most hated fault: his narcissism.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:53 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,834,620 times
From day one he was a stutter and moved with a swagger. This is not about him being arrogant but more about the man being slightly shallow. He thinks like a high school jock. My theory that stupidity and evil are close relatives, maybe correct. When you overly delight in yourself and the ego swells to an un- manageable size..The minds judgement become clouded....Being President and care taker of the richest and most powerful nation on earth is not a trivial thing. This anti-Obama ad does have some merit.

It's like the promotion of a man to his highest level of incompetence. This is the great flaw in the plan of Obama handlers..They got their front man to the top of the heap but did not fore see the obvious- That you can not fake it forever...The Obama plan has simply run out of fuel. What is destructive about the use of such a ruse to gain power is that it sets a trend...and an acceptance of dumb guys for President..Now we have a whole battery of dumb guys in the wings wanting a kick at the can..You would think the nation would have learned it's lesson with "Mission accomplished Bush".

Old 06-22-2012, 05:54 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,473,194 times
lol...."he picked Joe Biden to be his VP just to show that he really doesn't need one."

That was good.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:59 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,223,710 times
Great ad!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:00 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,690,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
From day one he was a stutter and moved with a swagger. This is not about him being arrogant but more about the man being slightly shallow. He thinks like a high school jock. My theory that stupidity and evil are close relatives, maybe correct. When you overly delight in yourself and the ego swells to an un- manageable size..The minds judgement become clouded....Being President and care taker of the richest and most powerful nation on earth is not a trivial thing. This anti-Obama ad does have some merit.

It's like the promotion of a man to his highest level of incompetence. This is the great flaw in the plan of Obama handlers..They got their front man to the top of the heap but did not fore see the obvious- That you can not fake it forever...The Obama plan has simply run out of fuel. What is destructive about the use of such a ruse to gain power is that it sets a trend...and an acceptance of dumb guys for President..Now we have a whole battery of dumb guys in the wings wanting a kick at the can..You would think the nation would have learned it's lesson with "Mission accomplished Bush".
Ah, yes, the Peter Principle. It fits to a T.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:06 AM

38,648 posts, read 26,418,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
That video is pretty dumb... It's entertainment for the feeble minded... Nothing else...

That may be true, but you didn't mention anything that was false.

Would you like to challenge anything in the video or concede that it is 100% factual?

Old 06-22-2012, 06:35 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,759,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Just because you say a thing is true, does not make it true.

It's a nasty ad as well as stupid. Also sounds like it's intended to appeal to the extreme right who just love to hate, especially the black POTUS.
If you want to be judged on individuality, don't make everything about race. I have to laugh, black posters here whine how they are judged as a whole race by the actions of a few and say they want to be judged as individuals, then the minute someone criticizes some one black, what ever the reason, you get upset and think it is because he is black. Most here and myself included, criticize him for other reasons, not for being black. No one mentioned race until you did, and if you are gonna use the race card to stir up white guilt and try to make us feel bad every time we say something negative about someone black, then racism will never go away and you are just as guilty as the Klansman for perpetrating it. I know some white folks come here to race bait, but recently, I have decided not to participate in them if I feel it is a race bait thread and I don't feel this one is, or it wasn't until you mentioned race. This ad is no worse than the crap Obama has been spewing on his ads, but thats OK right? Get over your sensitivity already, cause I've had it and so has everyone else here!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:51 AM

749 posts, read 839,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
That video is pretty dumb... It's entertainment for the feeble minded... Nothing else...
Then I take it you enjoyed it....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections