Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 07:09 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,196,748 times

Advertisements

Obama is arrogant. Obama has a very large ego and will do anything for a vote. His rise to power was full of manipulation.. even Clinton said , "they played the race card on me."

Obama when he talked about Hillary, Obama would put his middle finger on his face as if scratching his cheek but he was giving his opinion of Hillary who was also running to get on the ticket. I see Obama as classless and also an elitist who thinks he is much smarter than anyone else. His constant put downs on the american people, "clinging to their guns and religion", his reasoning," being punished with a baby" and his fake Obamaworld, "the private sector is doing fine" and his lack of loyalty and judgement of his grandmother, " a typical white person" and his strange loyalty to Reverend Wright with much grace, "like an old uncle who says some things I don't agree with" is just Obama's strange take on the world.

Obama Gives Hillary The Finger - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 07:25 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,120,508 times
Meh it's amusing, but the only people it's winning over are people already firmly against Obama. Do you seriously think that ad will do anything to sway the swayable, especially compared to what guys like Stewart & Colbert have say about Romney?

The other funny thing is how weak this "arrogant" argument is. "He's so arrogant he named Biden his VP to show how much he doesn't need one..."

Old 06-22-2012, 07:27 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Just because you say a thing is true, does not make it true.

It's a nasty ad as well as stupid. Also sounds like it's intended to appeal to the extreme right who just love to hate, especially the black POTUS.
I knew the minute you were living in denial, that you were going to go off and post something as stupid as black...

Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Meh it's amusing, but the only people it's selling are people already firmly voting against Obama. Do you seriously think that ad will do anything to sway the swayable, especially compared to what guys like Stewart & Colbert have say about Romney?
Completely agree with you. Ad wont convince people to vote, for or against Obama. Its a waste of money.

Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Just because you say a thing is true, does not make it true.

It's a nasty ad as well as stupid. Also sounds like it's intended to appeal to the extreme right who just love to hate, especially the black POTUS.
why do you have to play the race card, this has nothing to do with black, white or green for that matter.

You are right, just because someone thinks something is true, doesn't make it so, but we all have our beliefs. I happen to think Obama is as arrogant as they get. I have trouble understanding how so many can say, as a person they like him, but not as a Pres. Everytime I see him with his nose in the air or hear him say "my White House" I want to scream at the TV....Does that make me right and him wrong? Not necessarily. As for it being a nasty ad, we are in full campaign swing, we are going to see a lot of nasty ads (both sides) in the next 4 plus months. Will you feel the same way when the Obama comes out with ads that put Romney down? I doubt it.

Nita

Old 06-22-2012, 10:03 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,851,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Meh it's amusing, but the only people it's winning over are people already firmly against Obama. Do you seriously think that ad will do anything to sway the swayable, especially compared to what guys like Stewart & Colbert have say about Romney?

The other funny thing is how weak this "arrogant" argument is. "He's so arrogant he named Biden his VP to show how much he doesn't need one..."
actually I thought that was a pretty funny statement. again,this is a campaign, this isn't going to be a nice campaign on either side.....And although I don't think the arrogant issue has much to do with anything, we have a lot more problems, it is proving a point, or attempting too prove one: Obama does pretty much think he can do and say anything he pleases...

Nita

Old 06-22-2012, 10:09 AM

26,542 posts, read 15,116,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is arrogant. Obama has a very large ego and will do anything for a vote. His rise to power was full of manipulation.. even Clinton said , "they played the race card on me."

Obama when he talked about Hillary, Obama would put his middle finger on his face as if scratching his cheek but he was giving his opinion of Hillary who was also running to get on the ticket. I see Obama as classless and also an elitist who thinks he is much smarter than anyone else. His constant put downs on the american people, "clinging to their guns and religion", his reasoning," being punished with a baby" and his fake Obamaworld, "the private sector is doing fine" and his lack of loyalty and judgement of his grandmother, " a typical white person" and his strange loyalty to Reverend Wright with much grace, "like an old uncle who says some things I don't agree with" is just Obama's strange take on the world.

Obama Gives Hillary The Finger - YouTube
After watching your video, this video popped up:

Obama's funniest bloopers! - YouTube!

Old 06-22-2012, 10:20 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,687,569 times
That second video proves the guy is dumber than a box of rocks.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:21 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,968,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
After watching your video, this video popped up:

Obama's funniest bloopers! - YouTube!
Odd how you never saw much of that reported by the MSM.

I'll take the Mormon, the media can keep running interference for the Moron.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:28 AM

833 posts, read 1,715,410 times
Yes, Obama is very arrogant !

I recall his constant message during the campaign----------" if we can put a man on the moon don't tell me we can"t----"

Can't keep unemployment below 8 percent. ?

Can't get the housing market going ?

.can't. Stop from driving the country deeper into debt ?

Can't show any bi-partisanship ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections