Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 01:57 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
LOL!!!

That will not happen. What in the heck is that idiot obama going to run on? Has has accomplished NOTHING! He is inept, and in over his head. His useless blaming of others is getting really old. He has nothing to spew but blame, shame, and lies and only the really y lefties still believe in him.
So how do you know Willard can stand his own when he hasn't revealed his positions? All we know is he wouldn't do what Obama has done...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2012, 02:04 PM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
So how do you know Willard can stand his own when he hasn't revealed his positions? All we know is he wouldn't do what Obama has done...
Well not doing what Obama has done is good enough for anyone with half a brain!!!!

Old 06-26-2012, 02:08 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,413,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwelly View Post
Found this article this morning. The Romney camp's line on Arizona (Updated) - POLITICO.com

Now some of you may say that Politico is not to be trusted and that is fine. The main thing I want to concentrate on is the actual responses to the questions.

It seems that Romney does not have a clean-cut position on what happened in the Supreme Court yesterday concerning Arizona. This only adds to his track record of seeming to have no clear position on many subjects.

My question is, to those that might or plan to vote for him, do you expect him to do more of the same in office? What if he does?

From what I have read around the Internet, it seems that anti-Obamites complain about the current president, but do not explain why the challenger is a better option, other than "Obama sucks." So please, don't write about what's wrong with Obama. I see enough of that already.

I'm on the fence for November. So give good reasons why I should vote for Willard, a guy with no opinions -- not reasons why I should vote against Obama. This article does not give me hope.
I will vote for Romney in November and I understand his concern for not wanting to alienate himself with Hispanic voters. He should say he is for rnforcing existing immigration law and be done with it.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:21 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
Well not doing what Obama has done is good enough for anyone with half a brain!!!!
Yes I agree it is good enough for people with half a brain...

Old 06-26-2012, 02:59 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,334 times
I just don't trust Romney because of his constant flip flopping and dancing around the subjects.

Old 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I am not an Obama supporter but I have yet to meet a person who is excited about the idea of Romney being in the White House. All I keep hearing is "Anyone but Obama!"

Old 06-26-2012, 03:31 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,563,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Romney should not give in to the radical left who insist that he state his position on the issues. Instead, he should wait until the debates where he can and will provide a clear contrast to Barack Obama. There's absolutely no reason to show his hand 4 months out from the election, only to have Obama twist and contort his message to argue Romney's position.
Problem is, Romney's clear contrast may be that Obama has ideas and Romney has none.

With your opponent at nearly 50 percent approval rating, running a "no ideas" campaign will not get you elected.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:58 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I just don't trust Romney because of his constant flip flopping and dancing around the subjects.
They BOTH flip flop and dance around. Neither of them stand for anything. They just read the polls and take the position that is more popular at the moment. Sorry excuses for leaders. Both of them.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:01 AM

1,182 posts, read 1,139,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I am not an Obama supporter but I have yet to meet a person who is excited about the idea of Romney being in the White House. All I keep hearing is "Anyone but Obama!"
My basic thing is this- they are both sorry as all hell. The question is if I want the devil I know or the devil I don't know. At this point, no matter who wins, we will suffer another 4 years of BS.

Old 06-27-2012, 12:00 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
My basic thing is this- they are both sorry as all hell. The question is if I want the devil I know or the devil I don't know. At this point, no matter who wins, we will suffer another 4 years of BS.

You summed it up exactly!!! Wish I could triple rep you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections