Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:34 PM
 
27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Reputation: 15667

Advertisements

If someone starts a thread about Romney and his Mormon background then this topic is totally fair!


bsma grew up in Indonesia one of the countries with most Muslims. Obama even had a Muslim name and was admitted into a school with the religion mentioned as being a Muslim!

I would not even start this thread if it wasn't for the Romney, Mormon thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:34 PM
 
Location: 44.9800° N, 93.2636° W
2,654 posts, read 5,762,054 times
Reputation: 888
cool story bro!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:41 PM
 
Location: Hinckley Ohio
6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Reputation: 1378
Except mittens IS a morman while obama is NOT a Muslim.

Lame dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:44 PM
F40
 
Location: 85379^85268
826 posts, read 857,504 times
Reputation: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If someone starts a thread about Romney and his Mormon background then this topic is totally fair!


bsma grew up in Indonesia one of the countries with most Muslims. Obama even had a Muslim name and was admitted into a school with the religion mentioned as being a Muslim!

I would not even start this thread if it wasn't for the Romney, Mormon thread.

What a MAROON
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:44 PM
 
27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Reputation: 15667
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
Except mittens IS a morman while obama is NOT a Muslim.

Lame dude.
Explain why it was on the papers when his parents filled out his school application form!


Btw Muslims don't allow people to stop being a Muslim, it will mean a fatwa on their head and I never heard Bama denounced his Muslim faith...so perhaps he has a dual faith but n paper he was at least a Muslim per his own school records from Indonesia!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:49 PM
 
30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Reputation: 20884
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
If someone starts a thread about Romney and his Mormon background then this topic is totally fair!


bsma grew up in Indonesia one of the countries with most Muslims. Obama even had a Muslim name and was admitted into a school with the religion mentioned as being a Muslim!

I would not even start this thread if it wasn't for the Romney, Mormon thread.
Obama is a Muslim. Witness his acceptance of members of the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House and paving the way for them to gain control in Egypt and Libya. Add that to the contempt that Obama has shown Israel.

Obama, if not a practicing Muslim, is a Muslim at heart and is more loyal to the cause of Islam than to US citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:50 PM
F40
 
Location: 85379^85268
826 posts, read 857,504 times
Reputation: 404
You Know Bentelbee, wow you have a good point I think you should get some of the other Cons to hepl you reserch this somemore. But hurry cus if Bama gets elected again wee doggy .


So stay on it Champ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:52 PM
 
Location: Old Mother Idaho
29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Reputation: 23858
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Explain why it was on the papers when his parents filled out his school application form!


Btw Muslims don't allow people to stop being a Muslim, it will mean a fatwa on their head and I never heard Bama denounced his Muslim faith...so perhaps he has a dual faith but n paper he was at least a Muslim per his own school records from Indonesia!
Is there any evidence Obama was inducted into the faith? If so, please provide it.

All Muslims must declare their faith in a set procedure whether they are born into it or adopt it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:55 PM
 
Location: 44.9800° N, 93.2636° W
2,654 posts, read 5,762,054 times
Reputation: 888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Obama is a Muslim. Witness his acceptance of members of the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House and paving the way for them to gain control in Egypt and Libya. Add that to the contempt that Obama has shown Israel.

Obama, if not a practicing Muslim, is a Muslim at heart and is more loyal to the cause of Islam than to US citizens.
I love how you typed this and your profile tagline is "there is no excuse for ignorance"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-12-2012, 05:58 PM
 
30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Reputation: 20884
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
I love how you typed this and your profile tagline is "there is no excuse for ignorance"
Yes- you should learn from that. One can be confused by blind partisanship. If you actually looked at Obama's performance, particularly in regard to his preference for Muslim rights over Christian rights, you should, as a rational person, be shocked.

However, liberals are not rational beings, therefore it is too much to ask them to engage in analysis of facts and policy- emotion rules the actions of liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top