Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 10:23 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,061,269 times

Advertisements

Obama Celebration Montage - YouTube

This is what the evening of November 6, 2012 will look like in the United States. Welcome back Mr. President!!!

WE are ONE nation, ONE people, ONE Family--WE are all Americans. Democrats, Republicans, Black, White or Latino, or Asian it doesn't matter. WE don't have time for division and exclusion. This is a time for unity and repairing the economy and helping our fellow man---This is the United States of America.
#Obama2012

WE built this country with blood, sweat and tears together!!! We are a union!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2012, 10:26 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Yeah, only if you've been asleep for the last four years.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:36 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,936,635 times
I suspect the conservatives on this forum are going to start their own imaginary roleplaying universe where Romney was elected and make posts as if Romney was in the White House. It will be a disturbing thing to behold.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:38 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,876,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post

This is what the evening of November 6, 2012 will look like in the United States. Welcome back Mr. President!!!

WE are ONE nation, ONE people, ONE Family--WE are all Americans. Democrats, Republicans, Black, White or Latino, or Asian it doesn't matter. WE don't have time for division and exclusion. This is a time for unity and repairing the economy and helping our fellow man---This is the United States of America.
#Obama2012

Vote obama, vote communism...

Old 08-30-2012, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Yeah, only if you've been asleep for the last four years.
You will be asleep when President Barack Obama is announced as 2 term President!! Let's chat Jan 20,2013 Perhaps I can take you out for coffee and discuss how Romney lost

Old 08-30-2012, 10:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Awesome vid!

Quote:

#Obama2012

Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,212 times
Quote:
You will be asleep when President Barack Obama is announced as 2 term President!! Let's chat Jan 20,2013 Perhaps I can take you out for coffee and discuss how Romney lost
You can't be serious. The voters are wiser this time around, and they're angry. His popularity is way down as is evidenced by the smaller crowds this time around, but keep dreaming!

Obama’s Crowds Grow, But Remain Far Smaller Than in ’08 - Washington Wire - WSJ

Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,838,107 times
One nation, one people, one family? Not according President Divisive. I am certainly not claiming Romney is a cure-all, but I can unequivocally state that Obama is lacking in leadership and ideas based in reality. It is time for a QB change. I prefer a President that has actually exhibited success in the private sector considering economics will be the driving force of the election, and with good reason.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgrooves View Post
One nation, one people, one family? Not according President Divisive. I am certainly not claiming Romney is a cure-all, but I can unequivocally state that Obama is lacking in leadership and ideas based in reality. It is time for a QB change. I prefer a President that has actually exhibited success in the private sector considering economics will be the driving force of the election, and with good reason.
I wish you guys had that same notion before voting George W. in 2 terms, if a man can lie to the American people, have over 4,ooo troops die unneccessarily when he knew there were no WMD's he should have been charged with treason.

There are not short term fixes for our problem. President Obama is unraveling the mess Bush made. In regards to the crowds, its early, and he is running a country and NOT campaigning as a candiate. HE is your commandeer in Chief so....But Romney can throw his hat in the race in 2016 after President Obama And First Lady Michele move out in 2017. Good bless the U.S.A.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgrooves View Post
I dont consider outsourcing jobs to another nation success and leaving your employees who help BUILD that cooperation high and dry but hey not everyone in America is an intellect Remember this is the nation that gave George W. a second chance....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections