Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 12:47 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
His father was a prince?? from Africa.......thought his dad was a poor goat herder from Africa.....
Not what he told his classmates, and my former neighbor, said, i did not care one bit where in the hell his Father was from.

He even remembers him in Civics class with him, and told us about one history lesson they had to do.

Interesting, because my friend is convinced he either lied then or now.

Told me other things, i will keep to myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 01:05 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Not what he told his classmates, and my former neighbor, said, i did not care one bit where in the hell his Father was from.
Its still hearsay, and your make believe friend who went to high school with Obama is as believable as birthers.

Quote:
He even remembers him in Civics class with him, and told us about one history lesson they had to do.
Now we know that you are talking about a make believe friend. There was no civics class offered at Punahou High School, and today, they still do not offer a civics class.

My aunt attended Punahou at the same time as Obama (she is 2 years younger), and her curriculum looked exactly like the curriculum I had in public high school.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:16 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,226,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Its still hearsay, and your make believe friend who went to high school with Obama is as believable as birthers.

Now we know that you are talking about a make believe friend. There was no civics class offered at Punahou High School, and today, they still do not offer a civics class.

My aunt attended Punahou at the same time as Obama (she is 2 years younger), and her curriculum looked exactly like the curriculum I had in public high school.

Which aunt,...the real one,...or the "make believe" one?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:51 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,142,409 times
Quote:
wow. the stretching is gone beyond ridiculous now.

I'm sure that if you took out a dictionary and blindly opened it to page and placed your finger on a word, you'd find that its been used negatively at least once.
Forward was a theme of Frank Marshall David also, you know, the communist that helped shap Obamas thinking and ideology

Old 09-07-2012, 09:24 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,952,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

Interesting, because my friend is convinced he either lied then or now.

Told me other things, i will keep to myself.
I'm sure he's a compulsive liar and wanted/wants people to think all kinds of things this way it keeps the mass confused. The movie 2016 spreads to 4 continents to get info about this man how many of us can be connected to four continents and be a poor person.

Now that other info you have would be fun over a few Margarita's........

Old 09-07-2012, 09:34 AM

8,030 posts, read 9,060,168 times
Hype & Change didn't work out so well.

But at least Hope was warm and fuzzy.

Forward and associated logo.... just creepy. Even before these articles came out.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:59 AM

2,930 posts, read 2,226,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post

Forward and associated logo.... just creepy. Even before these articles came out.
If one peels the sticky off the "O" in "FORWARD",....there just might be a Hammer and Sickle logo behind it.....

Old 09-07-2012, 12:08 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times
Quote:
Parties can endorse whomever they want. doesn't mean that the candidate has any associations or wants to be endorsed by those parties. Can Obama stop a party from exercising their rights?

Like the KKK can endorse Mitt Romney all the want (and they have). Can Mitt Romney stop a party from excericsing their rights?
Is there a chance that the KKK is an organized party these days or are they just small local groups of left over has beens. You might find that those parties Sol listed are all organized parties today.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:12 PM

Quote:

No wonder Obama wants to control public education. He didn't get to study his favorite thing in high school and wants to force that class. Hawaii was a state of the US back then, wasn't it? No wonder they can look at his BC but others aren't allowed to do so. Yep, they do do things different down there in Democrat heaven.

Old 09-07-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post

I saw a cartoon the other day that showed the word forward with the last four letters crossed out and replaced by the letters eclose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections