Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 10:51 AM

11,761 posts, read 14,667,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
It is significant I agree.

Imagine what would happen to me if I walked on to a military base, threw the flag down and urinated on it in front of soldiers? I would probably end up beat within an inch of my life.
Yes, there is virtually no limit to the uncivilized, violent things that some people will do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 10:55 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,297,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Five posts into this one and not one swooner can explain Obama's disdain for the US flag. I guess they don't like it either.
Three of the first ten posts were attempts to change the subject of the thread to an attack on and defense of Fox. Yes, the little deflector got in several times there.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,905,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Three of the first ten posts were attempts to change the subject of the thread to an attack on and defense of Fox. Yes, the little deflector got in several times there.
The subject of the thread is dishonest. No one has redesigned the American flag.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Are you denying that this was done or are you simply trying to deflect?
That was obviously at attempt at deflection and the more we say to that leaner troll the more success he has.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Where is the creditable proof that Obama wants to change the flag? Duh, there isn't any because he doesn't.
Of course you ran straight to the Obama website to see all about this. I think not.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Stale bread. We've seen this exact same thread here before, probably a year or two ago.

Apparently the Obama haters at Fox and around here were absent from school the day they explained what the stripes on the flag stand for.
Well Jack, as one of the real supporters of The One maybe you could explain what the stripes are for in your world. I think your explanation should be a really good one so let me know about those stripes on our flag and those on the "artwork" are for.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Of course you ran straight to the Obama website to see all about this. I think not.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Well, the fact is that what they are selling is NOT a flag, but a print. You know, like a picture (LOL). A picture is different from a flag. I have an American flag waving in front of my house. I sure wouldn't put a print/picture on the flagpole.

The entire post is a gigantic FAIL.
If the campaign came out with that picture woven into a flag which flag would you be proud to fly?

I am sure that no matter what he selects as our new National Anthem I will never stand at attention to that flag when that new Anthem is played. I don't know what would be done to me for not doing so but I sure as hell will find out in case he pushes this crap through.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:11 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,830,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The subject of the thread is dishonest. No one has redesigned the American flag.
Dishonest can be fun...no one really believes that Obama's little symbol done by a very poor graphics guy..who probably billed them 10000 bucks for what a kid could do with a crayon in two minutes is a redesign....I guess everyone should have bashed Obama for the other flag- The one with his picture on it---so-what's that about? That makes for a better debate...sorry- I mean a better stomp on the President party.....I wonder if radical Muslims would burn the flag with Obama's picture on it? Probably not- cos he's black and the Great Satan is white.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:18 AM

Quote:
If the campaign came out with that picture woven into a flag which flag would you be proud to fly?

I am sure that no matter what he selects as our new National Anthem I will never stand at attention to that flag when that new Anthem is played. I don't know what would be done to me for not doing so but I sure as hell will find out in case he pushes this crap through.
No one is redesigning the American flag.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections