Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 11:43 PM

313 posts, read 323,327 times

Advertisements

i thought a lot of bad things about this guy. Like not born in the U.S. and all that but i didn't think we had a Muslim President in the White House till i seen this. This has to be game changer.

Give Us Liberty: WHAT?...Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

Old 10-10-2012, 12:02 AM

39,809 posts, read 26,373,680 times
I wouldn't think that this would prove that Obama is Muslim. It's no different than someone wearing a cross around their neck.

Oh...wait.

Old 10-10-2012, 01:52 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,114,724 times
Some one creates a blog saying a ring President Obama wears is a sure sign he's a Muslim and many immediately take it as fact,must be true, yes he has a gold ring on ,surely that proves he's a Muslim.See it says "There is no God except Allah.
Really? is that all it takes to fool you people? At 12X magnification of the image i dont see that slogan written anywhere on the ring.
Does Romney wear a ring? if so what creative meanings can we come up with as to its significance?

Old 10-10-2012, 02:41 AM

2,075 posts, read 4,435,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Does Romney wear a ring? if so what creative meanings can we come up with as to its significance?
No need to bring up Romney's ring, let's just talk about the magic underpants he wears.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:09 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,220,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
i thought a lot of bad things about this guy. Like not born in the U.S. and all that but i didn't think we had a Muslim President in the White House till i seen this. This has to be game changer.

Listen to yourself.

I thought alot of bad things about this guy?
This gives you away.

What would be a GAME CHANGER is if willard was elected, and then you'd have a MORMON in the WHITE HOUSE.

I can see willard turning the white house into a MORMON TEMPLE now.

Quote:
No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:15 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,799,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Some one creates a blog saying a ring President Obama wears is a sure sign he's a Muslim and many immediately take it as fact,must be true, yes he has a gold ring on ,surely that proves he's a Muslim.See it says "There is no God except Allah.
Really? is that all it takes to fool you people? At 12X magnification of the image i dont see that slogan written anywhere on the ring.
The Flat Earth Society

There are morons everywhere.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:11 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,114,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
The Flat Earth Society

There are morons everywhere.
You got that right..
Just thought it weird that some would see that Obama wears a gold ring and automatically take it to mean he's a Muslim, and therefore feed their anti Obama hatred.Could these people who believe this stuff really be that simple? I can readily see why they'd vote for Romney as he's said he's going to fix everything,guess thats all it takes for some..

Old 10-10-2012, 05:23 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,283,578 times
Isn't this the same ring that just last week the Conspiracy-Nut-in-Chief said was a wedding band and proof that Obama was in a gay marriage before he met his wife? What's the matter? Jerome couldn't make that stick so he's trying something else? Fact: He wore a ring in college. Big deal. It could have been his grandfather's or father's ring or a friendship ring or just a stupid ring that he bought at a dime store or a crafts show on a whim.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:38 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,067,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post

What the... no he isn't.

Another tin hat thread.

Old 10-10-2012, 05:43 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,786,091 times
Some religious titles are hereditary...My grandfather was an Orthodox Christian- my father inherited that- I am one- and whether my kids know it or like it or not- They are also part of this heritage. If Obama's father was a Muslim- He is a Muslim...Look at the way he reacted to the killing and tormenting of Egyptian Coptic Christians ....Not a murmur of protest from him...or from the Muslim Brotherhood..There is no care or concern for the persecution of Christians....Good and real Muslims understand that Christ is mentioned in the Koran and Christians are not to be touched......

Obama is like one of these jerk Christians who have no concept about Christianity- as a Muslim - he would only be one in title and name- He is not a believer in God....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.