Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 08:10 AM

657 posts, read 716,782 times

Advertisements

So let me get this right stacy dash endorses :

someone who loves to fire people, think that every one on welfare got their themselves, American are lazy, has destroyed 2 company himself, has off-shore account to hide millions of American earn money and avoid taxes, and likes to send American jobs oversea, etc - and yes this is all true so we are gullible – cause we have not ran this guy out of town!!

Stacy Dash shame on you. You are so un-American.

This has nothing to do with a black or white thing.

We are all here and my president is Obama and my next president is Obama. now only if congress works with him we be in a better state. but racist is every where so how can we expect this poor man to get his job done

Old 10-10-2012, 08:30 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
How gullible are people that ronmey can pull his crab on us?

Well, so many of them voted for Obama, it kind of answers your question for you, doesn't it?

Old 10-10-2012, 08:33 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,945,935 times
See spot run. Go dog go.

Oh, and I had no idea Romney has crabs.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:37 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
How gullible are people that ronmey can pull his crab on us?

Well, so many of them voted for Obama, it kind of answers your question for you, doesn't it?

I was thinking the very same thing.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:39 AM

876 posts, read 708,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post

someone who loves to fire people, think that every one on welfare got their themselves, American are lazy, has destroyed 2 company himself, has off-shore account to hide millions of American earn money and avoid taxes, and likes to send American jobs oversea, etc - and yes this is all true so we are gullible – cause we have not ran this guy out of town!!

We are all here and my president is Obama and my next president is Obama. now only if congress works with him we be in a better state. but racist is every where so how can we expect this poor man to get his job done

I don't want anyone putting their crabs on me. But, why are you downing a woman for speaking her mind about who she wants to vote for? Sounds like you are the one who is un-American, so shame on you!

On the other hand, everything you said about Romney is a lie. So, maybe you are American. Well, at least your like the Ameircan government right now.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalebx28 View Post

Pretty sure you meant "crap".

I guess you don't fully understand, "freedom", from your gullible outlook.
Who is the gullible one here?

It also sounds like you forgot all about, Scott Brown, the 2010 Mid Terms and then the Wisconsin fiasco.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 AM

1,635 posts, read 1,593,487 times
Compare Mitt's individual acts of kindness with Hussein's. Not even close. Obama doesn't even have the character to write letters to our fallen heroes families,instead opting for form letters. What a piece of **** he is.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:45 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Quote:
Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats

When a black person steps out of the black Democrat box that liberals have assigned them to and most blacks have accepted, personal attacks ensue. “Sell-out,” “Oreo,” or “You think you’re white,” are just a few examples of the name-calling they must endure. I’ve never laid eyes on this “black memo” that warns blacks they must vote Democrat, but like Dash I have received a heap of hate mail mostly from other blacks questioning my authentic blackness because I choose to be a Republican.

Source: Stacey Dash supports Mitt Romney, gets racial backlash on Twitter: Not all blacks must be Democrats - The Root DC Live - The Washington Post
It is should obvious to everyone that Democrats are the true bigots.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
The OP will never return to this thread... He is trolling with a race baiting hit & run.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:49 AM

9,855 posts, read 11,928,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawkgirl View Post
On the other hand, everything you said about Romney is a lie.
Really? I think the o.p. was too kind in his portrayal. And we don't know the half of it. Power corrupts. Mitt has way too much of it to be allowed near the most extensive nuclear arsenal in human history.

H
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections