Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 11:57 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
too bad nobody wants to include the paternal grandmothers account that hussein was born in kenya and that she was there.............
sarah obama never said he was born in kenya ( see my previous post ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 12:02 AM

Quote:
also the fact the husseins SSN is not a SSN from Hawaii. too bad people just cant seem to explain that away either.
it has been explained repeatedly. it is nothing more than a typo between a 9 and a 0 in the initial filling. SS#s were issued by return address zip code, not residency or place of birth.

96814= honolulu HI
06814= danbury CT

Old 10-14-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
also the fact the husseins SSN is not a SSN from Hawaii. too bad people just cant seem to explain that away either.
nicholas burling, an assistant county prosecuting attorney in Ohio, telling susan daniels, who originally made the "stolen SS#" claim as a private investigator for orly taitz, that there is no evidence that the number belongs to anyone other than obama:

Birther SSN claims: the stumbling block | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Last edited by wrecking ball; 10-14-2012 at 07:09 AM..

Old 10-14-2012, 11:32 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
And you liberals weren't totally convinced Bush was behind or at least knew about 9/11 beforehand? The evidence is there, you choose to ignore it when it incriminates your guy but are all over it when it hurts the other party. You didn't trust the government or media's reporting of 9/11 but you blindly believe them on Obama's birth place when there is a ton of evidence out there to the contrary.
The only thing about that can be proved was that many people from his administration profitted from the events of 9/11. This in itself makes people believe that he may have had a hand in it or at least ignored certain aspects of it.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:33 AM

261 posts, read 256,639 times
I'm with wrecking ball on this.
There are some anomalies in the pdf, for which we have no good explanation,
but this is not sooo surprising and these anomalies don't make sense for
a hypothetical forger.
But even if it was "forged" (~~altered) , the textual content is still confirmed by Hawaii
and the pdf is just an optimized copy/scan from one of the two the paper documents that was
shown to the press and photographed and seal-touched by Savannah Guthry.
From this document were also made multiple (laser?)copies that were handed to the press
and printed to the internet in much higher resolution and with more details than the pdf.
http://theobamafile.com/_images/Birt...Resolution.jpg
Moreover multiple birther claims were debunked in the past and we must assume that they
either invented their claims or were not very careful in checking them.
The former is obviously true for severeal claims by Corsi/WND

http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/birtherblackout.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/terry-krepel/welcome-to-jerome-corsis-_b_1895533.html
and the most recent one:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2012/10/11/does-obamas-wedding-ring-say-no-god-but-allah.htm

See also
www.thefogbow.com
www.obamaconspiracy.org
www.obamabirthbook.com
etc.

I did (do?) examine the pdf and posted my thoughts during that process here:
http://letsrollforums.com/birth-cert...-t28401p2.html

-------edit------------

I do agree however that the WH/Obama handled it badly and that they
should have explained how the pdf was created, that would have avoided
most of the controversy. I also asked them - no reply, except an automatic
response.

Last edited by gsgsgs; 10-15-2012 at 09:44 AM..

Old 10-15-2012, 09:50 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Why are people continuing to engage birthers?

Anyone who was just legitimately questioning whether Obama is eligible to be president was satisfied that he is before the 2008 election even happened. The only people left questioning it 4+ years later are racists and insane people. Debunking their conspiracy theories for the 100,000th time isn't going to convince them of reality any more than the previous 99,999 debunkings did.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:47 AM

the polls tell us otherwise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_...pinion_surveys

also the yougov polls from 2012

http://today.yougov.com/news/2012/10...ywhere-update/

Old 10-15-2012, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgsgs View Post
There are some anomalies in the pdf, for which we have no good explanation,.....
have you seen this report?

Genuine, World-Class Computer Expert Evaluates Obama’s Birth Certificate PDF

Quote:
But even if it was "forged" (~~altered) , the textual content is still confirmed by Hawaii
and the pdf is just an optimized copy/scan from one of the two the paper documents that was
shown to the press and photographed and seal-touched by Savannah Guthry.
yep. for the "fraudulent" LFBC (long-form birth certificate) theory to be true requires that the white house had an official certified LFBC ready to scan but........ instead made an exact duplicate digitally for sh*ts-n-giggles.

great post. please keep contributing to these threads.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:56 AM

yes, that's how I found this page. They posted a "pingback" to your link.
I had forgotten that I was already member here

Old 10-15-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Why are people continuing to engage birthers?
A): morbid curiosity about the depths of cognitive dissonance.

B): an interest on the affects that cyber-rumors could have on future campaigns and elections.

C): i'm actually learning nuggets of information about the law, US history, the constitution and psychology by following birtherism.

D): warped hobby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections