Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 10:49 PM

74 posts, read 198,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Oops... I guess you didn't read the report. See below for excerpts from the second link. The first link wouldn't open.

Here is the last paragraph:

All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document. It is possible that in addition to enhancing the legibility of the document that the content of the document was also changed. There is no specific evidence of how or why that content would have been changed, but the evidence clearly indicates that the document was changed.

Also in the report:
The meta data indicates that some parts of the file are TIFF images and some parts of the file are PNG.
These are two common file formats. TIFF images are usually produced by scanning softwarebused with scanner devices. PNG is a newer format used by graphics programs that store in graphics databa more efficient format producing smaller files than TIFF files.

The two image types appearing in the meta data is consistent with the fact that the PDF document contains layers where small chunks of image are overlaid on the larger background image containing the form and security paper background. What caused those layers to exist is unknown. One commenter at a prominent website said that the layers were caused by “optimizing the PDF.” I know of no PDF optimization process that creates layers in the output PDF file.
You are clearly out of your damn mind. Get over it already; you're insane.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,326,842 times
Quote:
The first link wouldn't open.
working for me. anyone else having problems?

Old 10-15-2012, 07:52 AM

6,809 posts, read 6,889,962 times
How in the world did this thread turn into a birther, gay accusation of Obama???? Seems when Repubs don't want something negative about Romney/Ryan to be discussed, they immediately turn it into Obama bashing.

If Ryan is so proud of his accomplishments in Congress, why WOULDN'T he want to be addressed as Congressman Ryan? Perhaps because he isn't so proud of his accomplishments? Because so many of them are in direct opposition to Romney's position of the month?

Old 10-15-2012, 08:05 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,350,561 times
Ryan is part of the least popular Congress in US history, and he was a big part of the obstructionism that has caused it to earn that designation. No one should be surprised that he's running from his current role.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Oops... I guess you didn't read the report.
we've had a computer expert join the debate in another birther thread so i moved your post over.

//www.city-data.com/forum/26518924-post84.html

Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 PM

993 posts, read 826,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXBound View Post
Let's get this straight. An Obama supporter posts a study trying to prove the document posted on whitehouse.gov is a legitimate representation of Obama's birth certificate, yet the report says no such thing, and because I point that out I'm insane? That's funny and a little sad for you.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:01 PM

993 posts, read 826,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Typical "Birfer" post. When the birther crap is not doing the trick...go for the gay talking point. There's a word in Yiddish for people that are preoccupied with another's private life...Yenta!
Quote:
Yet I don't see you bashing the person who brought up sexuality. The liberal who smeared Ryan with nonsense. Typical.

Also, I see you don't know the first thing about computer graphics or you'd know his "birf tificate" is a fraud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
How in the world did this thread turn into a birther, gay accusation of Obama???? Seems when Repubs don't want something negative about Romney/Ryan to be discussed, they immediately turn it into Obama bashing.
Obama supporters brought up both subjects of sexuality and the birth certificate, as you can see above.
The original post about the possibility of Ryan being gay was deleted by the moderator.
Typical that a liberal would not only start nonsense, but then blame someone else.
Blame is the name of the game for democrats.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Let's get this straight. An Obama supporter posts a study......
first up, i am not an obama supporter. if by not following the birther conspiracy you automatically jump to the conclusion that i am a supporter then the conservative movement is in serious trouble. i am currently, and always have been, a registered independent.

Quote:
.... trying to prove the document posted on whitehouse.gov is a legitimate representation of Obama's birth certificate,...
yes, and i stand by my post. as the zatkovich analysis concluded:

"All of the modifications to the PDF document that can be identified are consistent with someone enhancing the legibility of the document."

you then appear to jump to the conclusion that when zatkovich discusses "changes" he's talking about changes to the actual information of the document ( as opposed to size, saturation etc ). what changes do you believe occurred that aren't confirmed be the HI dept of health or the photos of the physical copy taken by savannah guthrie?

I saw the certified copy of long-form POTUS birth certificate today, felt the raised seal, snapped this pic Photo - Savannah Guthrie | Lockerz

Old 10-15-2012, 02:48 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,049,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXBound View Post
Most of us already knew that about her, you are new lol you will catch on quickly as to is sane and not...I am glad you caught that one..good job!! I will rep you for that

Old 10-16-2012, 05:49 PM

74 posts, read 198,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
Most of us already knew that about her, you are new lol you will catch on quickly as to is sane and not...I am glad you caught that one..good job!! I will rep you for that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections