U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2012, 01:55 PM

990 posts, read 875,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortpes View Post
I suggest you review Google,"Why Obama did not salute the National Anthem?" Watch the vedio and listen/read his response to the questions. Now add 4 years later an Ambassador is dead.
Or we can ask how George W. Bush dodged the military and then 8 years later more than 10,000 Americans were dead.

1 Ambassador or 10,000 Americans including women and children...which seems worse to you?

You people and your phony outrage. It's pathetic and you people should really be ashamed of yourselves. If you really care about American lives, how come you don't post threads about how we need to end the War on Terror and bring our troops home? How come you don't bash Bush for letting the country get attacked on 9/11?

I'll take the tradeoff of Bin Laden for some Ambassador.

And BTW, the man's father has specifically said that it would be abhorrent for people like you to politicize his son's death.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2012, 02:04 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,825,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Or we can ask how George W. Bush dodged the military and then 8 years later more than 10,000 Americans were dead.

1 Ambassador or 10,000 Americans including women and children...which seems worse to you?

You people and your phony outrage. It's pathetic and you people should really be ashamed of yourselves. If you really care about American lives, how come you don't post threads about how we need to end the War on Terror and bring our troops home? How come you don't bash Bush for letting the country get attacked on 9/11?

And BTW, the man's father has specifically said that it would be abhorrent for people like you to politicize his son's death.
George W Bush was a member of the National Guard. Not sure how you equate that with dodge the Military. If you are looking for a dodger, look no further than William Jefferson Clinton.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:05 PM

78,890 posts, read 41,714,984 times
Quote:

What you're forgetting or avoiding is, Bush didn't do it under his executive orders....
Didn't the Senate, have a Democrat majority, too?

Old 10-15-2012, 02:08 PM

7,168 posts, read 4,958,774 times
People are so over paranoid and emotional they call just about anything racism. In Cleveland there is a billboard that was put up in a black neighborhood that was warning about voter fraud. And you guessed it the sign was called pure racism and it was being used to hinder the black vote.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:08 PM

876 posts, read 659,616 times
Quote:

You should be ashamed of yourself for referring to an Ambassadors death like that! You and obama may think that his death and the Navy Seal's were just "bumps in the road", but their lives were valuable and you should not call them a "tradeoff". Their lives were not traded for osama's and maybe you are the one who should be feeling more outrage.

Why do you criticize someone because they are not raging about a past president? obama is president now. If you are so concerned about the 10,000 Americans that have died, then why are you not bashing obama because most of those that have died have done so on his watch.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:12 PM

90,377 posts, read 111,995,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
No because he WAS born in Michigan. He would gladly prove it.

Obama and his administration are now making a case for the Birthers. They are flat out lying about Libya and if they choose to do so here why not some other issue like his actual birth place?

We really know so little about the real Obama. Sealed so we can't know.
Oh for G*d's sake! There is no correlation between Lybia and the birther movement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
And back to Kenya and his communist roots he should go!
Ditto as above. Obama barely knew his father.

Old 10-15-2012, 02:36 PM

77,351 posts, read 36,883,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Obama barely knew his father.
And yet he specifically describes being in Kenya as being "back home."

Old 10-15-2012, 02:56 PM

22,454 posts, read 11,837,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Here's the sarcasm I was referring to that you obviously misunderstood:

As for your last question, I won't dignify that with a response. Nice try at twisting my words though.
Katiana, I think you misused the quote button.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:01 PM

90,377 posts, read 111,995,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Katiana, I think you misused the quote button.
No, I did not.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:04 PM

22,454 posts, read 11,837,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
Stacy Dash? Please, that woman endorsed romney as a publicity stunt. Honestly, no one cares about her, no one even remembered her before her endorsement and today probably no one does either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayita View Post
No one is blaming her. She was insulted by the public. Not in a fundraiser for the dnc.

Apples and oranges. I would never use the words used against her. I did not call her names. She can do as she wishes. No one cares.
Your first response about Stacey Dash is above. Instead of agreeing that it was a condemnable event, you lashed out at her and speculated that she had ulterior motives. You should be ashamed of that and now you backtrack.

She was insulted by hundreds if not thousands of Democrats in the most vile ways. This shows intolerance and ignorance on a grand scale.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections