Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 09:38 PM

2,608 posts, read 2,099,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Oh please. I own guns, my Father owns guns, there's a new gun store opening up down the street from my house in December, a new range opened up in the town next to mine. My Dad recently got his concealed carry and I'm going to get my next summer.

And I'm in 'crazy liberal california'. I've NEVER felt like anyone was 'taking my guns away'.

Oh, and his name is Obama. It's a shame people have to resort to schoolyard taunting to make a point.
Sure why should you care, Kalifornia already has an unconstitutional gun ban

You cant have the guns we can here in the USA, we want to keep them, 0bama wants to ban em
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,034 posts, read 1,245,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
all romney momentum is done now. obama will get a bump from this.
No bump for anyone but the Obama bleeding is over, especially with women.

20,128 posts, read 16,183,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Obama loosened Romney's belt, dropped his drawers, and inserted his ....

Yes. Romeny met his new mate. Face down on the mattress.

ADVANAGE Obama, in this debate.
That is offensive to both gentlemen.

27,169 posts, read 15,347,635 times
Post while you can A_Lexus, unless you are going to break your promise like Obama does his.

69,368 posts, read 64,169,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Ahh, so now you don't like the poll you once thought to be accurate? Please then, which poll do you think is accurate? It would be most important to get an accurate poll in here.
Why do you expect me to like polls that would allow people to vote multiple times? Why are you having such difficulty with this?

14,773 posts, read 21,519,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
President Obama came out tonight and obliterated Mitt Romney. So shaken was Romney that he began bullying the moderator, who did a better job of making him shut the hell up. Fact checkers again destroyed Romney as well.

Thumbs up for President Obama tonight. He overwhelmingly showed that he deserves a second term.
I think a binder full of women would agree with you.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:39 PM

24,512 posts, read 33,339,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
No, I am cool with facts, I have seen the numbers with how much Obama is worth....I just found it odd that you are so obsessed with it and I thought it might be because you hate how rich he is or something, which then I wondered why are you not concerned with how much Romney makes.....it is very odd indeed, like you are having some sort of double standard.

Why do you care how much Obama makes and not Romney?
I think you should direct that question to the person who kept saying "R'Money."

As if having money is a bad thing (well, it is to leftists!).

Or ask the person who said that Romney is "greedy" even though he donated almost $4 million to charity last year.

6,500 posts, read 6,043,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
One poll come on all other polls said Obama wone

That was a breakdown of the CBS poll that had Obama slightly winning the debate overall. But on the key issue, Romney won hands down.

Did you watch the debate? Obama had no answers on the economy. None. He was called out for everything he has done or hasnt done. People saw that.

1,724 posts, read 1,472,765 times
It shows me that Republicans are desperate in regards to foreign policy. However, this is expected after 8 years of Bush who presided over the twin towers being destroyed and fabricating a war that killed thousands of Americans by lying about WMDs. After 8 years, they still couldn't catch OBL.

While this incident was unfortunate, Obama has prevented any mass terrorist attacks, killed OBL, and is winding down the wars.

Instead of Republicans recognizing the facts, they want to make the Benghazi a political talking point of their platform as well as Obama being weak on Iran. This reactionary and defensive stance was expected.

4,003 posts, read 10,847,450 times
It was a push in the grand scheme of things. No game changers tonite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections