Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 10:06 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,612,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
That was already explained some posts back. The government can create a beneficial or harmful climate for job growth.
There's no explanation necessary.

Romney's an idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

8,030 posts, read 9,060,853 times
Doesn't look from the transcript that he actually said this event was terrorism.

I am still in shock the moderator tried to step in and imply he did. Seriously? Unfortunately, the gullible will (and did) eat that up.

12,436 posts, read 11,960,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
He straight up calls it an act of terror in the video 4:15-4:25, what more do you want?
Well, hopefully that will end that discussion.

7,543 posts, read 11,586,840 times
Here is another thing R Money did that was super dumb this late in the game he was asked a few questions and he did not answer them he answered a question from earlier just answer the questions oh wait you can not if you do you lose ever harder.

On more great thing is when the moderator called R Money out on his lies like 3 or 4 time R Money was a deer in the headlights when this happened

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
He straight up calls it an act of terror in the video 4:15-4:25, what more do you want?
No he did not.. He said

"no acts of terror will ever shake this nation", but no acts of terror does not equate THIS act..

For gods sakes, stop bull ****, he ran around for WEEKS blaming a dam video..

The guy who created it is STILL sitting in jail...
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
You guys? I have not even mentioned it, and that is because I don't care about the issue, and IMO, most non political junkies don't care either. It was a tactical error by Romney to focus on this.
You responded about it, and continue to do so..

Old 10-16-2012, 10:07 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,517,978 times
I simply don't understand how the binder comment was offensive? Is this a media made up thing?

18,630 posts, read 19,438,277 times
It was a draw the libbies claiming victory here are doing so because Obama did so badly before. Also watching CNN going through internals of the poll and on the economy, plan for the future and better leader Romney trounces Obama.

Romney messed up on Libya but he had a good nite not much has changed.

12,770 posts, read 11,576,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I understand, but my point is that the average american does not care about semantics. My wife, a Republican, sitting right beside me during the debate, did not care about this issue and just wanted them to go to specifics on the economy. What are you going to do. That is what moderates and independents want to know. She did not care about the witch hunt. She, unlike me, is not a political junkie.
I thought this debate was supposed to be on foreign affairs. Did they ever get to that? Who's next on our war path? I hear we're in Yemen now.

9,984 posts, read 10,402,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
No he did not.. He said

"no acts of terror will ever shake this nation", but no acts of terror does not equate THIS act..

For gods sakes, stop bull ****, he ran around for WEEKS blaming a dam video..
Oh for ****s sake : smack: learn to use context clues.

8,754 posts, read 10,180,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Once again, we see a democratic failure. Obama was more passionate about his views, but was ALWAYS rebutted with the fact that he had promised such measures four years ago and failed to deliver the desired results.

Obama was simply rehashing his promises of four years ago. The problem this time was that he has a record of four years of failure which could be readily recounted (and Romney did!).

Obama was more passionate and did not appear as a zombie, as he did in the first debate. However, in regard to factual responses and solutions, he was wavering and wondering, just as he was in the first debate.

It was clear that we have had an empty suit in the White House for the last four years who cannot explain what he has done or articulate what he will do differently. This was a stronger showing for Obama (one could not do any worse), but was a clear policy defeat.

The emperor has no clothes.

Absolutely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections