Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2012, 10:12 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,169,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
GOP feeling the sting of last nights debate loss...
Obama acted like a child ......"Can you say that again louder, Candy?" And of course, we didn't have the benefit of a split screen last night, either. Obama wouldn't shut up despite Candy almost yelling at him near the end, a gross demonstration of his disrespect for women, not to mention the women who were PAID LESS in his own WH. Oops, I mentioned it. Obama supporters should be embarrassed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
So you actually liked how Biden acted, and you wish Obama would do the same? That would effectively seal his loss.
Of course these unhinged Libs like rudeness and arrogance. Look at the awful Tweets threatening to assassinate Romney if he is elected. Of course, the same Libs all "feared" a similar reaction from Republicans when the first black President was elected, but none materialized.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,223,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Obama acted like a child ......"Can you say that again louder, Candy?" And of course, we didn't have the benefit of a split screen last night, either. Obama wouldn't shut up despite Candy almost yelling at him near the end, a gross demonstration of his disrespect for women, not to mention the women who were PAID LESS in his own WH. Oops, I mentioned it. Obama supporters should be embarrassed.
Is that the same problem you had with Romney arguing with Candy and practically ignoring her when she wished to move to a new topic? Oops, guess you missed that.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Is that the same problem you had with Romney arguing with Candy and practically ignoring her when she wished to move to a new topic? Oops, guess you missed that.
Yes, I did miss that because Candy allowed Obama 3.5 more minutes than Romney and consistently cut Romney off. Where was Obama's question, "How are you different from Jimmy Carter?"

Old 10-17-2012, 10:20 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,726,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
You are wrong. What he said was "No act of terror will go unanswered" and did not call this an act of terror for weeks....and the very next day he was in Vegas baby. This guy has to retire.
Wrong,
wrong,
wrong,
wrong,
wrong.

He said on Sept. 12th and he said it again on Sept. 13th.

"But on Sept. 13, at a campaign event in Colorado, Obama again used the phrase "act of terror" and this time tied it directly to the Benghazi attack.

"So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America," he said."

Obama did call Benghazi attack an 'act of terror' - in Colorado | The Cable

Old 10-17-2012, 10:21 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,581,165 times
Mitt came off like a crybaby last night. Always whining and cutting off the moderator when it was time to move onto a new question. I thought he was going to cry a few times when he didn't get his way

Old 10-17-2012, 10:21 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,223,587 times
Quote:
Yes, I did miss that because Candy allowed Obama 3.5 more minutes than Romney and consistently cut Romney off. Where was Obama's question, "How are you different from Jimmy Carter?"
A whole 3.5 minutes, the nerve of that woman!!

Actually Bush was the last sitting Republican, if she were gonna ask that question to Obama it would be about Clinton, unless you think Bush is a failed president like Carter was.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:24 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,800,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well pgh says it wasn't a terrorist attack because it wasn't against civilians.
The Fort Hood massacre is called "workplace violence," and Benghazi anything but terrorism.

We must have an unspoken war on the term terrorism.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:25 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,028,256 times
Quote:
Where was Obama's question, "How are you different from Jimmy Carter?"
Leave Jimmy out of this

I would have been more interested in the question "How are you (Obama) different from
George Bush Jr

I really think he would have a hard time answering that question.

Old 10-17-2012, 10:26 AM

39,093 posts, read 51,289,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMUAlum08 View Post
Mitt came off like a crybaby last night. Always whining and cutting off the moderator when it was time to move onto a new question. I thought he was going to cry a few times when he didn't get his way
I thought so too. He was pitiful and pathetic, talking about all sorts of wacky things like he was different from Bush because of Venezuelan oil production? Huh? Romney failed the challenge of being asked tough questions and being confronted by adversity. He came unhinged. Romney proved he does not have what it takes to be president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections