Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 09:19 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Yes, how dare she tell the truth to republicans.
Her job isnt to interject her opinion into the debate, and she was wrong at that..

If it was a terrorist attack, why did Obama go to the UN to blame a video?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

46,001 posts, read 35,176,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
The point is they are both millionaires.
I didn't ask you that, I know Obama is a millionaire, I was asking you how much money does Romney have? Which I would guess is much, much more than Obama.

1,438 posts, read 1,145,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, it means that there are still a lot of suckers out there!
That's what scares me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica_bella813 View Post
that's exactly how i felt watching the first debate when Romney lied so well to the American people
Show me some lies and maybe I'll listen to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
You mean your candidate, Romney, is a fraud and a liar. Viewers on C-Span are saying Romney wouldn't shake Obama's hand at the end. THAT is disrespectful. It wasn't lost on the viewers. Very bad behavior.
I can't wait to see how many times they count Obama calling Romney a liar. THAT is disrespectful. I can't wait to see how many times they count Obama interrupting Romney. THAT is disrespectful. I can't wait for fact check to see how many times Obama lied with a straight face. THAT is not only disrespectful, but also dishonorable, patronizing, and honestly just really f***ed up. Need I go on?

1,422 posts, read 2,303,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
get the damn cnn poll out and ohio focus group so i can go to bed.
I hear ya *yawns*

I think the polls will give Obama a clear win on this one.

He definitely redeemed himself after that terrible first debate.

Far more focused and he seemed much better prepared.

10,190 posts, read 7,953,123 times
I'll say it first. Obama owned Romney .

Obama didn't own anybody. I think both of them held their own. I could not say one won over the other this time.

3,887 posts, read 5,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Romney looked like a deer caught in the headlights when the moderator fact checked right on the spot that Obama did in fact, call the embassy attack an act of terrorism the day after the attack while speaking in The Rose Garden.
And then Obama asked to change the subject when the moderator said that the administration was tying it to a that damn video and not an organized attack.

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimar View Post
LOL you keep posting this over and over and over...

Do Republicans have some sort of mass-scale short term memory loss? Because that would explain a lot.
The economy is what the consensus galvanizes to the most.....

Not hardly a reach. It's just truth.

Old 10-16-2012, 09:20 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,477,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Just as I thought. Someone would question the validity of an article from Rolling Stone Magazine. This publication has probably printed more award winning journalistic articles than any other. Did you think that articles in Rolling Stone are written by the rock group? More ignorance and unworldiness by the right...how surprising!
Yup - that's what low taxes, no social safety nets, and poorly funded schools get you - ignorance and poverty.

29,818 posts, read 24,902,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I wasn't talking about the economy, I was talking about his tax plan.
What do you plan to tax if the economy is in the toilet?

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I didn't ask you that, I know Obama is a millionaire, I was asking you how much money does Romney have? Which I would guess is much, much more than Obama.
About $250M, why does it matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections