Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-16-2012, 05:23 PM

41,109 posts, read 25,855,394 times

Advertisements

The Obamas eat only $150-a-pound Kobe beef. Three of Michelle Obama's vacations cost taxpayers one million dollars. And yet Obama and his liberal friends suffer no criticism and are portrayed by the MSM as heroes of the 99 percent.

Yep, we get to see Obama feel your pain FOR ONE NIGHT so, vote for me is is saying.

Then back to the life of luxury while he drags Americans down and the poor become even poorer. If he loses he gets to live in a beautiful home in Hawaii but

Obama feels your pain... Until he gets your vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 05:29 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,251,839 times
Are you saying they regularly eat Kobe beef in the White House or other place. Or they eat Kobe beef when vacationing in Kobe, Japan?

Cause if they're getting Kobe beef for meals at home, I'd like to know where they're getting it.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:30 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,374,413 times
I know. It cracks me up when they say Romney is out of touch with the common man, as if Obama is in touch with the common man. I keep telling them Obama doesn't care about them, but they won't listen!

Old 10-16-2012, 05:47 PM

13,733 posts, read 9,079,360 times
CD becomes depressing around election time. Of course, it is usually depressing.

I have been a contributing member since 2009. Since that time I have noticed that there are many posters, on both side of the political aisle, who reveal, through their postings, that their whole 'life' is intertwined with whatever political party they have chosen to identify with. People who seem to have little in the way of life (for instance, posting 40,000 postings in four years) outside of being on this board.

There are, of course, legitimate arguments concerning both President Obama and Governor Romney. I will probably vote for President Obama. Yet, if he does not win, I will not despair. Governor Romney seems like a decent man.

This country has always been greater than the office of the Presidency. During my lifetime we have survived Johnson, Nixon (which was a scary time), Ford, etc. During all that time I listened to those who believed that the country was on the edge of ruin; yet we always survived.

The item about the President only eating 'Kobe beef' seems silly, and probably not true. Why would a person start a new thread about such? Did the OP really just join a few days ago, and has spent his or her time posting 400 times? Does the OP really think that the country will 'fail' if Obama is re-elected? Does the OP have such a lack of faith in the USA? Indeed, I heard a lot of people predict the end of this country back in 2008 if Obama was elected. Yet, we as a country go on.

Old 10-16-2012, 05:51 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,894,602 times
I will never vote for Obama.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:18 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,783,049 times
good lord. You're seriously going to talk about how wealthy and out of touch Obama is when your candidate is roughly 20 times richer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections