Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 04:28 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Yesterday we had a very weird experience. We walked with 3 family members our 2 dogs around the block and we noticed an Obama sign...and the neighbor has a Romney sign up for a few weeks now.

We walk usually in the street since many home owners park their cars blocking the side walk so we have to go on the sidewalk and off so many times and we live in a sub community with only 48 homes so not busy traffic.

One car came speeding around the curb ( that street is like a circle with one street in the middle) and we moved to the side to let the car pass but the car went pretty fast into the driveway we just passed which was the home with the Obama sign.

A big black man and a little child ( no seatbelt) came out of the car and we know elementary school just ended and more kids came walking into the sub community since we live close to a school and no school buses come for the elementary school since it is less than 5 min. walk distance.

We were almost 2 houses further when the man starts yelling out " Obama" out of nothing and we were the only ones in the entire street...so it was kind of weird...but I decided in a reflex to say out loud "Romney"...

The man went inside and came back by himself and drove off in our direction which is opposite of the only exit out of our sub community. Speeding by ...BUT just a few seconds prior to him speeding up to us another neighbor came out into his yard to hang Halloween stuff...and we wonder what and if something would have happened if that man wouldn't have been outside...

Very obnoxious and weird behavior...perhaps this is a sign of what to come if Obama will lose!

None of us were wearing any t-shirts which could have been a reason for this...we all were wearing business entire since we just came home from our office....perhaps being dressed nicely was already too much this guy could handle...

Last edited by bentlebee; 10-18-2012 at 05:05 AM..

Old 10-18-2012, 04:47 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,466,132 times
What will happen if Romney is elected? First of all the rwnj`s who`ve spent the last 4 years sending vile e-mails to each other will find that life has lost all of its meaning.No more e-mails claiming Obama is a muslim,communist,Kenyan,etc. No more e-mails to forward claiming that Obama has banned pprayer,flag etiquette,girl scout cookies and puppies. They`ll be reduced to walking the streets stopping strangers and asking to see their birth certificates in case they might run for president. Some may end up in some govt. funded rehab facility.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:00 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,189,163 times
The stock market will skyrocket and then crater. Austerity measures will begin. There will be riots over loss of welfare and unemployment benefits. War with Iran will provide many jobs in the defense industry. Conservative justices will be appointed to the SC and Roe v Wade will be overturned. The dollar will continue to be devalued through printing until the price of US products are competitive with India and China. Obama will retire to Hawaii and write his memoirs and become a millionaire many times over on the speaking circuit.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:06 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
I guess lefties are in denial...

Old 10-18-2012, 05:11 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,104,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Yesterday we had a very weird experience. We walked with 3 family members our 2 dogs around the block and we noticed an Obama sign...and the neighbor has a Romney sign up for a few weeks now.

We walk usually in the street since many home owners park their cars blocking the side walk so we have to go on the sidewalk and off so many times and we live in a sub community with only 48 homes so not busy traffic.

One car came speeding around the curb ( that street is like a circle with one street in the middle) and we moved to the side to let the car pass but the car went pretty fast into the driveway we just passed which was the home with the Obama sign.

A big black man and a little child ( no seatbelt) came out of the car and we know elementary school just ended and more kids came walking into the sub community since we live close to a school and no school buses come for the elementary school since it is less than 5 min. walk distance.

We were almost 2 houses further when the man starts yelling out " Obama" out of nothing and we were the only ones in the entire street...so it was kind of weird...but I decided in a reflex to say out loud "Romney"...

The man went inside and came back by himself and drove off in our direction which is opposite of the only exit out of our sub community. Speeding by ...BUT just a few seconds prior to him speeding up to us another neighbor came out into his yard to hang Halloween stuff...and we wonder what and if something would have happened if that man wouldn't have been outside...

Very obnoxious and weird behavior...perhaps this is a sign of what to come if Obama will lose!

None of us were wearing any t-shirts which could have been a reason for this...we all were wearing business entire since we just came home from our office....perhaps being dressed nicely was already too much this guy could handle...

What will happen is Obama should lose the election? Then we'll have President Mitt Romney.

The only thing that's loose is your bowels after seeing the "big black man"...

Old 10-18-2012, 05:14 AM

993 posts, read 831,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

Obamazombies could possibly riot. You can tell by reading their comments on cd that they think he can do no wrong. It's like they are hypnotized and are unable to see the truth. They seem to be programmed to shout "racist" for any criticism of him, and unfortunately, that will probably come into play when he loses.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:13 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
I say fiction, and not very good fiction at that.

Old 10-18-2012, 06:23 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,658,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I say fiction, and not very good fiction at that.
That's my bet.

There are NO signs in my small neighborhood (dozen homes) but if everyone put one out there would probably be more Obama than Romney signs.. that does not make me feel unsafe in anyway were Obama to lose... If i lived in a neighborhood where i felt that were the case, i would be looking to move... quickly!

Old 10-18-2012, 07:00 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
That is probably the worst fake story I have heard today. Big black guy coming to beat you up after picking his kid up from school. Right.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:02 AM

2,856 posts, read 4,613,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
That is probably the worst fake story I have heard today. Big black guy coming to beat you up after picking his kid up from school. Right.

I agree! How can you take this guy serious when he doesn't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections