Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 03:46 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,491,785 times

Advertisements

I wanna know what the OP is even referring to.

Some reporter asked Ann Romney a question and she responded, or what????

Link please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy74 View Post
I know it is difficult for you to give your President, and First Lady their proper titles, but that is who they are. The President and First Lady of the United States of America love their country.
Newsflash: That fool ain't my president. And Moochelle sure the helle ain't my first lady.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,641,002 times
Quote:
I know it is difficult for you to give your President, and First Lady their proper titles, but that is who they are. The President and First Lady of the United States of America love their country.
You must be talking about the communist and pig mama, the two who will soon be scattering back into the sewers of Chicago with the rest of the co-ckroaches....
I wish them nothing but the very worst for the rest of their lives for what they have done to our once great country...

Old 10-18-2012, 03:55 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I wanna know what the OP is even referring to.

Some reporter asked Ann Romney a question and she responded, or what????

Link please.
They were on The View today ... which is what I"m assuming is the topic of discussion. <shrug>

Old 10-18-2012, 03:57 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,213,816 times
Quote:
In an official capacity, performing the duties of defending the Constitution and country the guy has a title. As a bicycle rider, basketball player, or golfer... you get the picture, he's just plain ol' BeRocky da Bomba.

Historically, performing on a commercial TV program has not been an official duty of the Commander in Chief.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Originally Posted by Ferd
"This is the first time I have been proud of my country"

Mr. Obama's wife.
talk about making someone look bad.... get real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
That comment made Obama look bad, and ??? What is the point of your off topic comment besides an attempt to hijack the thread???
Translation: When the wife of a republican defends her husband it's weakness. When a democrats wife makes negative comments about the country her husband is the leader of and suppose to defend, it's meaningless. She only became proud of the US after she became 1st lady... think about the implications.

Hypocrisy is ugly, yet some display it like a trophy.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,491,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foma View Post
They were on The View today ... which is what I"m assuming is the topic of discussion. <shrug>
Oh. <rolls eyes>

That is not a right leaning program so if they were on there today, seems to me that took some balls right there, lolololol.

Those ladies are big Obama supporters overall.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:02 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Oh. <rolls eyes>

That is not a right leaning program so if they were on there today, seems to me that took some balls right there, lolololol.

Those ladies are big Obama supporters overall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
And if they didn't defend him the thread title would be "Why doesn't Romney's family come to his defense? What do they know?".
10 reps!!

Old 10-18-2012, 04:14 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,508,893 times
Default This is a wimp

Old 10-18-2012, 04:21 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Originally Posted by Ferd
"This is the first time I have been proud of my country"

Mr. Obama's wife.
talk about making someone look bad.... get real.

Translation: When the wife of a republican defends her husband it's weakness. When a democrats wife makes negative comments about the country her husband is the leader of and suppose to defend, it's meaningless. She only became proud of the US after she became 1st lady... think about the implications.

Hypocrisy is ugly, yet some display it like a trophy.
Oh don't you know it, i know many people who to this day cannot stand Michelle because of that comment, they have never ever forgotten about.

Stand up and protecting one's father or Husband no matter who is doing it, is not weak, my a-- it is showing love and care and compassion for someone you love, and someone who you believe in, no matter who else doesn't.

A person who is weak is someone in charge of this Country, who could not be truthful with us about the whole damn mess of why we have 4 Americans dead. Ain't that what the real truth should be about, not someone in the State Dept, protecting His Butt. And a stupid ass commentator, that got her facts screwed up.
And i am not sorry, but for two full gosh dang weeks, it was the gosh dang video, this show that show, but the video was the excuse. And that was a bold face lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections