Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 04:22 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,271,356 times

Advertisements

Willard's family getting in on the act to protect him, if he makes it to the white house, look for more of hiding behind a skirt.
He reminds me of joe besser (3 stooges) stooooop it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 04:22 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,828,359 times

Isn't that the position they said bin Laden took just before the seals took him out? How did Obama term it... ... oh yes, coward.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:23 PM

2,603 posts, read 5,042,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Oh. <rolls eyes>

That is not a right leaning program so if they were on there today, seems to me that took some balls right there, lolololol.

Those ladies are big Obama supporters overall.
Ann Romney compared Mitt's mission trip to France (of all places while getting draft deferment) to military service on the View today. And her son's mission trips.

Tagg Romney said on the radio yesterday that he wanted to punch the President during the debates.

The entitlement and condescension oozing from Romney and his clan is palpable and sickening.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh don't you know it, i know many people who to this day cannot stand Michelle because of that comment, they have never ever forgotten about.

Stand up and protecting one's father or Husband no matter who is doing it, is not weak, my a-- it is showing love and care and compassion for someone you love, and someone who you believe in, no matter who else doesn't.

A person who is weak is someone in charge of this Country, who could not be truthful with us about the whole damn mess of why we have 4 Americans dead. Ain't that what the real truth should be about, not someone in the State Dept, protecting His Butt. And a stupid ass commentator, that got her facts screwed up.
And i am not sorry, but for two full gosh dang weeks, it was the gosh dang video, this show that show, but the video was the excuse. And that was a bold face lie.
And to top it off... the Pres arrested the guy who made the video. Think about this. The guy didn't do anything but make a lame video, and now he is the governments' Patsy for botching security in Benghazi.

People who can't see this (nojive) should be retrained to think for themselves.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coped View Post
Ann Romney compared Mitt's mission trip to France (of all places while getting draft deferment) to military service on the View today. And her son's mission trips.

Tagg Romney said on the radio yesterday that he wanted to punch the President during the debates.

The entitlement and condescension oozing from Romney and his clan is palpable and sickening.
Entitlement? What planet are you from?

Get a real job, would ya.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:33 PM

288 posts, read 284,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
You must be talking about the communist and pig mama, the two who will soon be scattering back into the sewers of Chicago with the rest of the co-ckroaches....
I wish them nothing but the very worst for the rest of their lives for what they have done to our once great country...

Your horns are showing...

Old 10-18-2012, 04:34 PM

2,603 posts, read 5,042,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Entitlement? What planet are you from?

Get a real job, would ya.
Yes, Romney feels that he is entitled to his own facts, entitled not to be questioned on his stance changes on issues, etc. The way he and the rest of his clan acts indignant in response. Did you not see the unhinged anger in his face on that debate stage when he set his own trap on Libya and walked right into it?

Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,374,413 times
Well, then you should be glad Romney's wife and son are defending him. Obama just looks like a wimp regardless.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,726,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coped View Post
Yes, Romney feels that he is entitled to his own facts, entitled not to be questioned on his stance changes on issues, etc. The way he and the rest of his clan acts indignant in response. Did you not see the unhinged anger in his face on that debate stage when he set his own trap on Libya and walked right into it?
I'm pretty sure someone hasn't been paying attention, and it's not me.

Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM

20,696 posts, read 12,599,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Newsflash: That fool ain't my president. And Moochelle sure the helle ain't my first lady.
True. They are only President and First Lady for Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections