Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times

Advertisements

Months ago I posted things about how the employment numbers would be manipulated to show improvement for the election.
I also said Obama would be lucky to get 47% of the vote.
You can basically read what is coming and how the tide had turned for Mr. Obama.

IMO this is now over despite anything to be thrown out there by Trump or Gloria Alread.

Does the firing of Obama after this one term in this case prove the high level of his failure as a President?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2012, 07:40 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post

Does the firing of Obama after this one term in this case prove the high level of his failure as a President?
No, the results are quite conclusive. He is a total failure regardless of the election outcome.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:42 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Months ago I posted things about how the employment numbers would be manipulated to show improvement for the election.
You can basically read what is coming and how the tide had turned for Mr. Obama.

IMO this is now over despite anything to be thrown out there by Trump or Gloria Alread.

I think that Unemployment, lower median household incomes, price of gas, and food stamps pretty much indicates Obama's failure as president all by themselves.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:44 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
I think that Unemployment, lower median household incomes, price of gas, and food stamps pretty much indicates Obama's failure as president all by themselves.
But in the second debate, didn't President Obama say the $5 price for a gallon of gas was an indication of how great our economy was going now?

Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,671,534 times
The guy is a complete and total failure.

Nothing more can be said.

The very thought of him being a leader is laughable.

Old 10-23-2012, 07:52 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Obama is so out of touch.

Old 10-23-2012, 08:29 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,133,759 times
Quote:

Usually, when a person is 'fired' from a job, it is usually for non-performance of the work he/she was contracted to do. The question most people will be asking themselves is 'did O'bummer keep his contract, which he promised would be 'hope and change''. Are we better off today then with Pres. Bush? Are we seeing real hope for the future and has his change been for the better? Or, will it be just 'forward' to more of the same? I guess we shall soon find out in two weeks.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:45 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
But in the second debate, didn't President Obama say the $5 price for a gallon of gas was an indication of how great our economy was going now?
He said a LOT of things, but it doesn't make them true.

He said last night, that the Military doesn't use horses and bayonets.

He would be wrong, the army uses horses for training special forces personnel, and the military definitely still uses bayonets.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:49 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Yep. It will confirm that Obama's promise of "Hope and Change" 4 years ago was really nothing but Hype and Sham.

Old 10-23-2012, 10:55 AM
J24

448 posts, read 863,729 times
No. Osama is dead. Unemployment is still at 7.8%. GM is alive. Our debt is only $16T. Did I mention that Osama is dead? Clearly Obama is the greatest President we've ever had. Failure? With his amazing, spotless record? I think not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections