Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 08:04 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times

Advertisements

This strategist says the boooing of Ron Paul regarding nation building at the Tea party Debate in Tampa is helping him because it gets him noticed!

This experts says support for Ron Paul is very "deep". He said it was "deeper than anything I've seen in decades". Maybe "like...Bobby Kennedy".

"Ron Paul Has The Deepest Support I've Seen In Decades!" - YouTube!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2011, 08:06 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times
Deepest in decades, maybe this time around he'll get 6% in the primary instead of 5% woohoo.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 AM

2,618 posts, read 6,161,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Deepest in decades, maybe this time around he'll get 6% in the primary instead of 5% woohoo.
I'm gonna laugh at you so hard next time you post on here btchign about how you lost your job or taxes going up.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:17 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,442,152 times
Quote:
Actually, Ron Paul has never received more than 0.5% of the popular vote. Libertarians are nothing more than closet anarchists, and anarchists do not vote.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:24 AM

3,478 posts, read 7,252,383 times
Oh please. Now booing a candidate means that his popularity goes up? Is this a linear relationship (i.e., cheering a candidate means he is less liked)?

I respect people's choice to support Ron Paul. But he cannot win a primary and won't win a nationwide election. He was incoherent at points in the last debate. And his views on complete isolationism are simply undoable in the world in which we live.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:28 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjay View Post
Oh please. Now booing a candidate means that his popularity goes up? Is this a linear relationship (i.e., cheering a candidate means he is less liked)?

I respect people's choice to support Ron Paul. But he cannot win a primary and won't win a nationwide election. He was incoherent at points in the last debate. And his views on complete isolationism are simply undoable in the world in which we live.
That 14% just won't listen to facts. Maybe 'we' should let 'em 'dream.'

Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,193,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdubs3201 View Post
I'm gonna laugh at you so hard next time you post on here btchign about how you lost your job or taxes going up.
So let me get this straight.

I make a post with no comment on Ron Paul's ideas or political leanings, merely noting the stark reality that when it comes down to it he barely registers a blip in the primaries, so you are offended enough by that to plan to laugh at any personal misfortune that might befall me?

I'm sure the Ron Paul supporter-base is proud to have you representing them in this thread.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This strategist says the boooing of Ron Paul regarding nation building at the Tea party Debate in Tampa is helping him because it gets him noticed!

This experts says support for Ron Paul is very "deep". He said it was "deeper than anything I've seen in decades". Maybe "like...Bobby Kennedy".

"Ron Paul Has The Deepest Support I've Seen In Decades!" - YouTube!

That wont help him when he is smoking perry pole trying to get a VP spot in two months.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:33 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,449,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxjay View Post

Well certainly people with opinions like yours haven't done their homework on Ron Paul. He isn't "isolationist" for one thing. Do you believe everything MSM tells you? It sure sounds like it.

All kinds of publicity can help people if they utilize it correctly which I have no doubt, Paul will.

Old 09-14-2011, 08:33 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,866 times
Quote:
So let me get this straight.

I make a post with no comment on Ron Paul's ideas or political leanings, merely noting the stark reality that when it comes down to it he barely registers a blip in the primaries, so you are offended enough by that to plan to laugh at any personal misfortune that might befall me?

I'm sure the Ron Paul supporter-base is proud to have you representing them in this thread.

are you referring to base that cheered for death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections