Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 01:21 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,231,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
What is it about liberal mainstream republicans that they can't make a point without some kind of personal smear?
You are certainly welcome to go back through your posts and count the anti-democrat ones. You'll find that they are few to nonexistent.

So much for "smear". Facts are smears.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 01:39 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,628,275 times
Just remember as the country is digging it's way out of this mess left by the hurricane. Romney wants to eliminate FEMA. He actually wants to outsource it!!! Can you believe this dolt? I'll bet he has some buddies all lined up at the trough to provide "Private sector disaster relief". MAYBE SOME CHINESE FIRM WILL FIT HIS BILL. After the election I'm hoping I never hear the name Mitt Romney ever again. I really can't stand the lying hippocrit. He's an absolute nowhere man. He's got no point of view on anything at all. He changes his entire philosphy on government daily. How anyone could possibly vote for this guy is just way beyond me!!!!!

Old 10-30-2012, 02:42 PM

2,930 posts, read 2,231,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Just remember as the country is digging it's way out of this mess left by the hurricane. Romney wants to eliminate FEMA. He actually wants to outsource it!!! Can you believe this dolt? I'll bet he has some buddies all lined up at the trough to provide "Private sector disaster relief". MAYBE SOME CHINESE FIRM WILL FIT HIS BILL. After the election I'm hoping I never hear the name Mitt Romney ever again. I really can't stand the lying hippocrit. He's an absolute nowhere man. He's got no point of view on anything at all. He changes his entire philosphy on government daily. How anyone could possibly vote for this guy is just way beyond me!!!!!
Here's your "hippo-crit(ter)"..........
hippo - Google Search

Old 10-30-2012, 02:46 PM

4,275 posts, read 5,196,646 times
I like this actor when he is behind bars.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:55 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,616,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Like ted nugget or that old senile dude that was talking to a empty chair?
Nut jobs one and all.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:55 AM

76,959 posts, read 47,861,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
You are certainly welcome to go back through your posts and count the anti-democrat ones. You'll find that they are few to nonexistent. So much for "smear". Facts are smears.
The smear was calling my views "crap" and then suggesting I am a liar.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:42 AM

14,532 posts, read 11,355,678 times
It was a TV show Mr. Sheen. You aren't really a politician.

BTW, nice job raising Charlie.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:15 PM

13,186 posts, read 12,368,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
Sort of like Obama's comments about the 53% who should share their wealth? Is there a difference here?

Feel free to comment on all the great things Obama has done in four years,....unemployment, housing, earnings, national debt, a more stable Middle East, support for the Muslim Brotherhood, transparency, lobbyists in the White House, Gitmo,...etc.,...etc.,.....

Obama has had four years and promises nothing new in the next four.

"FORWARD",..."HOPE AND CHANGE",...."MOMMA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG"....

Pack that bag Momma. Time for an extended vacation that the Obama's can pay for themselves.

But yet you totally disregard the republican led congress for fighting everything that he tried to do

Old 11-01-2012, 11:01 PM

313 posts, read 326,424 times
This forum reminds me of a Lost Boys quote; One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires. Vampires or commies, both blood suckers. I wonder about some of you people.

Old 11-02-2012, 10:28 AM

14,490 posts, read 26,664,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
What ever he has been labeled as in this thread I have the duty to inform everyone here that Mit Romney is the same only 10,000,000,000 times worse.
^^^
Some of the newbie shills posting for romney here seem to have barely finished H.S.

Scary place this nation will become when/if the intolerant bigots win their agenda. The nation will be back to 1940.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections