Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,406,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Romney makes personal donation to Red Cross

Romney has donated personal $$$ to the Red Cross rather than just food. OK liberals, have at it.
Another "good for him".
Whatever what may think of what kind of job he'd do as President, there is NO DOUBT Romney gives a lot to charity (as is typically the case with Mormons - as it's something their church pushes strongly).

Ken

Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,160,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortendnight View Post
Romney's HELP DID NOT ADD TO THE BUDGET PROBLEMS WE HAVE SO I'M THANKFUL FOR THAT!

Spoken by someone who knows the cost of everything, and the value of nothing. But you go right on counting the beans and forgetting the people.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,266,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Maybe he brought back some of those dollars that would have contributed to our tax system if they were not sent offhsore to tax havens.
Before today, I'll lay odds that I donated more to the red cross by payroll deduction from my military pay than willard had.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:04 AM

13,186 posts, read 15,017,002 times
Where's the photo or the press release? You know he's going to make a big show of that.

Oh never mind. I see he has an aide going about bragging on his undisclosed generosity.

4,209 posts, read 3,600,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
How touching. Where was he during Katrina, the Joplin Tornado, the wildfires in texas and oklahoma, the drought.
conveniently missing.
and now, all of a sudden, he's such a good 'ol boy who really, really, really cares about America and Americans, such a bleeding heart.
What does willard want, a medal or a chest to pin it on?

I know, I know, you willardbots are going to say I'm not nice. oh well.
Typical leftie! So nothing is ever good enough unless it comes from one of your own, huh.

Obama has donated so much. Not to mention the mess he has made of our economy, foreign affairs, and so much more. BO donates only to himself. You know it and I know it.

To demonize the good deeds done by Romney in the wake of this disaster shows the true, nasty colors of the left. Here's hoping you all crawl on a boat and leave this country once Romney gets elected. Also, may that new country show you as much 'tolerance' as you show others!!

Say you are not nice? No, I say you are classless trash. But hey, you asked for it.

19,784 posts, read 15,160,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Romney makes personal donation to Red Cross

Romney has donated personal $$$ to the Red Cross rather than just food. OK liberals, have at it.

OK, he made a donation...good for him. I hope a lot more people follow.

Did I disappoint you?

Good.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Good for him.
And good for his press team making sure we knew about it.
Exactly!!

He is an honorable man and is going to make an excellent President! Finally, we will have leadership to be proud of.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:05 AM

25,845 posts, read 20,779,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
In the link you posted the Red Cross said they were working with the Romney campaign to process those donations. Then the liberal blog claims they are "diverting staff" from people who need help. That's not what the Red Cross said. They said they are working with the Romney campaign. This is seriously pathetic.
They do not accept food donations. If they are working with the Romney people to process these donations, they are doing something they do not normally do, hence, they are being "diverted" from their usual duties.
Not that hard to understand.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:06 AM

5,064 posts, read 5,751,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
How would the State of Tennessee handle a disaster?

The same way it handles it's healthcare of course!

Dog-eat-dog, survival of the fittest

I'm so glad you asked. The state of Tennessee cleaned up after our own multi-billion dollar flood (31 dead BTW) without Obama even bothering to make a single statement or visit. It took him 5 days to even declare it a disaster area. But no worried, he still managed to play golf that week.
Anderson Cooper said it was the most amazing recovery effort he had ever seen. Biggest non-hurricane disaster in the country, and my city & state pulled together to help each other out.

Opinion: After the Nashville Flood, Where Is President Obama?

Nashville Drowning: Obama’s silent, HOPE crumbles like a Coke can | RedState

Obama Goes Golfing as Nashville Suffers From Biggest Disaster Since Civil War | The Gateway Pundit

BTW: That healthcare plan was Clinton's iniative. He worked with our state governor to try out TennCare, and it was an unmitigated disaster. Our next governor was a Dem. who made all of the cutbacks. And he, a Democrat with both private and public healthcare experience, has told Obama that Obamacare is a disaster.

Old 10-31-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I see the left wing kooks are already posting their hate, attacking Romney for doing good...
Yep! And they are terrified because a successful man is going to take office real soon and make them grow up and start being responsible for themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections