Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2012, 06:31 PM

13,186 posts, read 15,024,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Again, what does this thread title have to do with Obama and the First Lady?

You keep deflecting...I'm gonna keep steering you right back to the main point. And that point was, before this thread was combined, you failed to answer if you were embarrassed about your fellow libs. If this little bit at the end is your answer, congratulations. It only took you how many hours?
Could you just promise to vote for Romney and stop harassing posters?

Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 PM

30,566 posts, read 23,982,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
It's sad how full of hate, bigotry, and jealousy conservatives are. It's pathetic. And, by the way, there are already threads just as stupid as this one about the exact same topic.
Yes, there are. Thanks for agreeing with us conservatives.

I'm gonna bet you don't know the difference between "thread" and "post".

Old 10-31-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Could you just promise to vote for Romney and stop harassing posters?
Aww, what's the matter, you didn't think any one would call you on your post? You said you wanted to see an "undecided". Welp, you got what you asked for. It just didn't go your way. Now you're crying "harassment". A true lib you are.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:41 PM

90,295 posts, read 121,216,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yep, bad Idea, this must be the 11th thread of the day about this.....
Ha, ha! You don't like Mitt's skullduggery being pointed out, eh?

Old 10-31-2012, 06:52 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,240,125 times
Quote:
Yes, there are. Thanks for agreeing with us conservatives.
Huh? I agree with you being a bunch of ignorant bigots? Got me there. Guess I do!

Quote:
I'm gonna bet you don't know the difference between "thread" and "post".
Let's take that bet, sparky.

You'll lose a dollar and I'll be up a dollar.

Fair game?

Old 10-31-2012, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Huh? I agree with you being a bunch of ignorant bigots? Got me there. Guess I do!

Let's take that bet, sparky.

You'll lose a dollar and I'll be up a dollar.

Fair game?
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess in your attempt to be all "funny", you ended up agreeing with conservatives. Great job!

Old 10-31-2012, 07:15 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,315,886 times
I like that the Red Cross "thanked" Romney for the donations he bought as a publicity stunt by telling people to either donate money or blood. Actual canned goods and food are too much of a logistics nightmare for the red cross, but I guess they look good on TV to the voters he wants to fool.

Like the clean pot Ryan "washed" at that soup kitchen for the cameras.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 PM

26,735 posts, read 15,291,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
I like that the Red Cross "thanked" Romney for the donations he bought as a publicity stunt by telling people to either donate money or blood. Actual canned goods and food are too much of a logistics nightmare for the red cross, but I guess they look good on TV to the voters he wants to fool.

Like the clean pot Ryan "washed" at that soup kitchen for the cameras.
Logistics - you must be watching MSNBC, which ignored that Romney shipped the goods himself on his bus and rented trucks -- so there was no packaging nightmare for the Red Cross and the distribution center they were sent to said they welcomed the gifts.

MSNBC is worse than Fox when it comes to spin.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,240,125 times
Quote:
I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but I guess in your attempt to be all "funny", you ended up agreeing with conservatives. Great job!
Yes, I do agree with Conservatives that Conservatives (most of them anyway) are ignorant and bigoted fools who love to spread and hate and demonize people who don't follow their mindset.

Not sure why you're trying to make it seem like it's not a bad thing to agree with Conservatives. Guilty Conscience maybe?

Old 10-31-2012, 10:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 12,902,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, Romney is donating food and other things to those people who need it, and you lefties are bitching about it....

WOW....

Way to go lefties....

I have no problem with him donating. but I think it is shady when his troops goes to buy the things in order to hand it to supporters to make it look like he is getting others to donate. But then again I think it pretty skeezy to be campaigning in Ohio spreading lies about Jeep while the need is elsewhere... shows where his real interests are and it isn't the people of the NE... oh yea I forgot they vote for Obama why would he care?

On the other hand you have the president reaching out to all the affected areas and doing all he can to make their efforts effective. He has given Governors and mayors his direct line in the white house to get them the help they need, Now that is presidential.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections