Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,976,294 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
No kindergarten records...
Seriously? No, really - you think the electorate is somehow being deprived of something worthwhile and relevant by not seeing the President's kindergarten records?

I can't decide which is dumber - the unspoken expectation that a kindergarten will keep records 4 decades back, or the assumption that those records would contain anything worthy of even passing attention, were they to exist.

Kindergarten records. The mind boggles.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:21 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i don't have time right now to go over the "2009 list" (yet again) but i do have one question for you claud:

do you believe if romney is elected he'll launch an investigation into the birther scandal?
Since when have you cared what I think or believe?

Old 11-02-2012, 08:54 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
That is not the argument his lawyers used against Kreep, when he issues a subpoena to Occidental - they got the judge to quash it.
No kindergarten records, no records from Columbia or Harvard. Trump would have settled for whatever Obama was willing to produce that would prove he is who he says he is - but no response.

How about his thesis from Columbia? nope

It is very unusual to write an undergrad thesis. People who have gone to college know this.

Politico unearthed ONE article from Harvard authored by Obama.

Passport? nope
Medical Records? nope
Lie. Obama did release some medical records. No one has even asked for Romney's this time around. We saw some of Sarah Palin's, John McCain's, Joe Biden's and Obama's last time around.

According to additional records listed at the The Obama File, other documents that remain unreleased include:
  • Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004

Honest to God, what is this supposed to mean? His work as Ill state sen is a matter of public record.
  • Obama’s client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
Wouldn't you be happy if your lawyer released his/her client list? Have you never heard of confidentiality?
  • Illinois State Bar Association records
Wha?? People are always bringing up his bar record and his lapsed law license.
  • Baptism records
Since when is that a matter of public record?
  • Obama/Dunham marriage license
Relevance? What other pres/candidate has "released" his parents' marriage license?
  • Obama/Dunham divorce documents
I've heard mention of it; I think this is simply another lie.
  • Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
See my previous comments about his parents' marriage license.
  • Adoption records
    Whose adoption records? Obama was not adopted.
Obama: Where have all his records gone?

His entire history is a game of hide n seek. Once we get him out of office, then the curtains will be lifted, and the American populace will recognize they have been played like never before.
Are you a friend of Trump's that you know what he would have accepted?

Quote:
You certainly express your beliefs often enough. You must think someone cares!

Old 11-02-2012, 08:59 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,438,823 times
Quote:
april 2010.

so what's your answer?

Old 11-02-2012, 10:33 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,251,589 times
Quote:
That is not the argument his lawyers used against Kreep, when he issues a subpoena to Occidental - they got the judge to quash it.
No kindergarten records, no records from Columbia or Harvard. Trump would have settled for whatever Obama was willing to produce that would prove he is who he says he is - but no response.

How about his thesis from Columbia? nope

Politico unearthed ONE article from Harvard authored by Obama.

Passport? nope
Medical Records? nope

According to additional records listed at the The Obama File, other documents that remain unreleased include:
  • Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004
  • Obama’s client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
  • Illinois State Bar Association records
  • Baptism records
  • Obama/Dunham marriage license
  • Obama/Dunham divorce documents
  • Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
  • Adoption records
Obama: Where have all his records gone?

His entire history is a game of hide n seek. Once we get him out of office, then the curtains will be lifted, and the American populace will recognize they have been played like never before.
Claud:

Why don't you want to see all of the above for Willard?

Why do you think you have the right to see President Obama's client list, for crying out loud, but you have zero interest in what Willard is hiding by not releasing his tax returns?

Why would you think you have any right or need to see his parents' marriage and divorce records?

And why would you need to see his baptism records? What purpose would that serve? Unless you think he's not qualified if he was never baptized? I've never been baptized; does that make me less of a citizen in your eyes?

Please explain why it is necessary for you to know these things about this particular president, but you aren't making the same demands of the other candidate. If anyone is hiding something, it's Willard but I have yet to see you express the slightest bit of interest in what that might be.

Why President Obama but not Willard, or Bush, or Clinton, or Bush I, or Reagan?

Never mind. Don't answer, because you won't admit what is so obvious to everyone anyway.

Old 11-02-2012, 11:11 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
april 2010.

so what's your answer?
What would be the point? The answer is no.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:07 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Several things wrong with your little essay here. 1) Trump wasn't offering charity. He was trying to blackmail a sitting president. There wasn't a charitable thought on Trump's mind regarding this offer. 2) Trump isn't nearly the deal maker he claims to be and he's looking pretty silly about now over this circus act he tried to pull off. 3) It's utterly ridiculous for birthers to think that Trump should have been coddled and given creditability when trying to blackmail the LEADER of our country.
Ok....Ive been busy, lets see if this is the right answer point by point.

1) Nope...you will need proof to show a knowing of Mr Trumps intention's. ( otherwise its tossed in the bin)

2) Nope...Obama lost as explained and Trump now has regained all control over the monies set aside for the deal. Plus it's just an opinion, people need help and that is what this is about, an otherwise offering in addition to planned out charity...this charity was special, Obama got to choose and don't forget write off on his own earnings, not Trump gaining the deductible...pretty simple stuff to figure out for O.

3) More opinion rejecting the needy alongside Obama. Definitely the wrong answer here. Its not blackmail
its just a simple thing such as passport and grades, even if grades are not officially available Trump specifically said he was willing to negotiate on Gretta...

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-03-2012 at 05:30 AM..

Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Please. Give me a break.
Seriously. When you start thinking that any political leader should give in to extortion demands, you've officially lost your marbles.

Did Trump still donate his attempted extortion money?
Extortion

noun 1. an act or instance of extorting.

2. Law . the crime of obtaining money or some other thing of value by the abuse of one's office or authority.

Another wrong answer.

No ones office or authority was abused. If Trump donated the money it would then become his deductible expense not Obama's.. putting money also directly into Obama's pocket. I'm sure Trump has zillion's of charitable donation's and will prob kick another extra special donation in to make up...Don't forget people and organizers in potentially favored area's might have been hoping for the ones in need they try to look after. Everything we say and do, and do not do has an effect on others.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:05 AM

Quote:
properly argued? i pointed out, and supported, that trump was asking for something that nobody could produce under a criteria no one could meet ( he refuses to accept certified prima facie evidence as proof ).

i'm not sure what more needs to be argued.
Theres no excuse...passport and application....school grades and Trump was negotiable as mentioned on Gretta.....the ch was there, it was real and everyone knows it...theres no way a guy who calls himself a leader cannot get that money with what was asked and the very very mild origin in funds...no way, I'm not buying it...

Obama didn't even try...Obama never tries when the real chips are on the table, that would be the central problem.

Old 11-03-2012, 06:10 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,857,724 times
Who cares if Obama lied about his birthplace on a college transcript? It's always about policy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections