Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 06:46 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilsav View Post
Count me among those wondering why Trump has to put stipulations on helping people? It silly.
Why do you think he has to bribe this usurper into showing his records? It's worth a try, nothing else has worked.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Nahhhhhhhhhh over this dang fool, and for me, that is something. I make no excuses for rich idiots.

This is not the time, nor the place, for this talk, when we have 39 Americans who have just lost their lives, and much devestation.

Put your money where your mouth is, and donate to these States, that need this much needed help.
If not now, when?

Old 10-30-2012, 06:53 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
How considerate of Trump.

How about he donates $5 million to the Red Cross or investing in something worthwhile, instead of wasting time on some BS.
^

Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
He's not going to respond unless there's an "or else".
and what exactly is the "or else"? do it or i'll tell romney? i'm sure mitt would love to be connected to more of trump's birther silliness this late in the game.

application records are only kept by colleges for a few years. either trump was unaware of this fact or his offer was complete BS from the start. which do you think it is claud?

Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
..... nothing else has worked.
maybe because you've been wrong.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:57 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,388,397 times
How does this classify as news?

Donald Trump looks like an attention *****, and the only folks paying attention to him are those who are birthers and just hate Obama for being Obama. They seem to blatnatly ignore that Romney is following pretty much the same policies as Obama, and that no change will come from either main party candidate.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:18 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Only Bigger Chumps turn down 5 million dollars to feed the needy, poor and destitute in a time of crisis.
Seriously... that is easily the dumbest comment of the day by a mile.

Now it's the moral duty of the President of the United States to play Trump's stupid self-serving publicity game and be the personal courier of Trump's cash to poor people? What on Earth made you conclude that this makes rational sense?

If you're so interested in $5M of Donald Trump's money going to poor people, then why don't you insist that the $5M donation comes from - oh, gee, I don't know - Donald Trump?

And what kind of a man dangles around the notion of helping poor people as "ransom" for his own ego-fellating demands? It's grotesque and uniquely disgusting in a way that only Donald Trump could manage.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
No this has nothing to do with WHO thinks they are right or wrong. This had to do with principle, of the matter, which in this case, there were 39 deaths due to this storm.

You do not use this kind of circumstance, to get a point across, black-mail what ever one wishes to call it.

Does not make a difference what i myself personally feel. This is the wrong timing. And believe me, hard to even admit it, but sometimes there are more important things in life, then proving whether a person at a time as this is right or wrong.

None of us know for fact 100% anything about a person, even if you know them, some people keep things hidden.

But i feel this is not the right time, that is it.

Talking about principle right and wrong. The latest tv commerical about Romeny from MICHAEL ASS-HOLE MOORE, with old ignorant people speaking to Romeny, Is the most asinine commercial i have ever seen.

Talk about low, some people need a life. Talk about brainwashed, that is it.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:50 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Obama won't do it even for the millions.

It's not all that big a deal, we all know Obama won't let that stuff out.
When Obama is out of the White House, his transcript, which will show his official residence as Indonesia, will be released.

This is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated in US history. This, in addition to Libya-gate and Fast and Furious, will show that Obama was a vast stain on US political history. Liberals, of course, will ignore all the facts and claim he was the best president ever. With such responses, one simply will understand that liberals have divorced themselves from rational thought or coherence.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:57 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,948,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Again *******s tell Onumbnuts to take Trumps money offer and give it to the Red Cross. Isnt that what all Noble Peace Prize winners would do? Help the poor, needy and destitute?

What better PR than to be the big man for the right reason.

Mother Theresa would.

FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

Think of how many homeless people that would feed. And all for just some old dusty records.
If trump has 5 million to spare he should give to Red Cross or get a new hair job. Leave the President out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections