Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2012, 08:20 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,240,736 times

Advertisements

At this point most people already know who they will vote for, who they wont vote for and who in a pinch they would vote for.
Obama's passport and school records dont mean a thing.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:37 PM

256 posts, read 617,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Only Bigger Chumps turn down 5 million dollars to feed the needy, poor and destitute in a time of crisis.
Trump could just donate the 5 million dollars to help to feel the needy, poor and destitute at a time of crisis.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:40 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,088,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Only Bigger Chumps turn down 5 million dollars to feed the needy, poor and destitute in a time of crisis.
The Donald is free to give $5 million to feed the needy, the poor and the destitute, only a chump or a ***** would prostitute themselves at the bidding of an egotistical blowhard showboater regardless of the what they had to offer.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,577,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
and what exactly is the "or else"? do it or i'll tell romney? i'm sure mitt would love to be connected to more of trump's birther silliness this late in the game.

application records are only kept by colleges for a few years. either trump was unaware of this fact or his offer was complete BS from the start. which do you think it is claud?
So you don't think they could come up with Romneys school records if they wanted to? That's ridiculous, even for you.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:42 PM

256 posts, read 617,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
When Obama is out of the White House, his transcript, which will show his official residence as Indonesia, will be released.

This is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated in US history. This, in addition to Libya-gate and Fast and Furious, will show that Obama was a vast stain on US political history. Liberals, of course, will ignore all the facts and claim he was the best president ever. With such responses, one simply will understand that liberals have divorced themselves from rational thought or coherence.
Records from both the US and Indonesia show he only lived there for four years from age six to 10.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:43 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,215,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcee squared View Post
How considerate of Trump.

How about he donates $5 million to the Red Cross or investing in something worthwhile, instead of wasting time on some BS.

better to donate it to the salvation army than the red cross.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
maybe because you've been wrong.
Wrong about his past being kept secret? Nope, not a chance I'm wrong about that one. If we boot his ass, then the cloak will be lifted - he won't be able to intimdate and threaten anymore, matter of fact he should be wearing bracelets in due time.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:45 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,886,932 times
BREAKING NEWS!!!: No one cares what Trump says.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:49 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,833,503 times
Looking at the age of this thread and the meager readership numbers. It is evident that few are interested in what Trump has to say these days. If he is so damned cool let him take the money and donate it to a charity immediately and show the nation that he is truly cool..without all this circus style self grandeur he is so into...Trump the Chump...Let Donald forget about the President and step up to plate and grant the money regardless.

Old 10-30-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No this has nothing to do with WHO thinks they are right or wrong. This had to do with principle, of the matter, which in this case, there were 39 deaths due to this storm.

You do not use this kind of circumstance, to get a point across, black-mail what ever one wishes to call it.

Does not make a difference what i myself personally feel. This is the wrong timing. And believe me, hard to even admit it, but sometimes there are more important things in life, then proving whether a person at a time as this is right or wrong.

None of us know for fact 100% anything about a person, even if you know them, some people keep things hidden.

But i feel this is not the right time, that is it.

Talking about principle right and wrong. The latest tv commerical about Romeny from MICHAEL ASS-HOLE MOORE, with old ignorant people speaking to Romeny, Is the most asinine commercial i have ever seen.

Talk about low, some people need a life. Talk about brainwashed, that is it.
Obama wants this storm to take the heat off of him, because he can't talk about jobs or the economy. Every day talking about anything else helps Obama. Reminding the people of all his coverups, helps the nation.
I would not be surprised if this election wasn't suspended, because too many in the East may be unable to participate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.