Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Geez, you people must be really worried about Obama to be so upset with this non-story. It's not exactly headline news, the only thing that makes it interesting is your over-reaction to a simple offer by Trump. What's the big deal? An objective person would want to know why Obama would hesitate, and deny the needy some assistance, while assuring the public he has nothing to hide. But we know better don't we, that's why all this false outrage.
And you dare to compare this traitor to Donald Trump? How many people have died because Trump lied? For that matter, I doubt if you could find one instance of Trump telling an outright lie, but everybody knows with Obama lying comes naturally, he's done it all his life. His entire history is a fabrication. He even pretends to be the President, and the dopes play along with this charade. He's in meltdown, turn up the heat.
Oh god this paragraph is hysterically funny.

Obama's not really president, people. He's just pretending to be president. The election where he handed McCain a huge loss? Just a mirage. McCain's really president. Or maybe Romney. Or maybe Palin. Hey maybe Bush is still president.

Hahahaha!

Old 10-30-2012, 10:34 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Geez, you people must be really worried about Obama to be so upset with this non-story. It's not exactly headline news, the only thing that makes it interesting is your over-reaction to a simple offer by Trump. What's the big deal? An objective person would want to know why Obama would hesitate, and deny the needy some assistance, while assuring the public he has nothing to hide. But we know better don't we, that's why all this false outrage.
Except, again, it's Trump that's denying help to the needy, not Obama, since Trump is a showboating simpleton who is currently pretending to be a supervillain. Fact is, the president has important work to do, so there's no time for him to goof off with a clown.

Quote:
And you dare to compare this traitor to Donald Trump? How many people have died because Trump lied? For that matter, I doubt if you could find one instance of Trump telling an outright lie, but everybody knows with Obama lying comes naturally, he's done it all his life. His entire history is a fabrication. He even pretends to be the President, and the dopes play along with this charade. He's in meltdown, turn up the heat.
It's amusing how you guys just say the opposite of reality, with such fervor.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:34 PM

993 posts, read 831,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Our president is kind of busy right now to worry about your f***ing stupid offer. Seriously this guy is the biggest joke, he has to be the center of attention at all times! You want to help your country Mr. Trump, why not go sign up to volunteer the clean up effort!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81113416486912
So, let's imagine for a moment that YOU can get $5 million to give to your favorite charity or maybe the hurricane victims. Give me ONE good reason why you would not be willing to give someone a copy of your school records and your passport application.

I can go to a drawer at my office and pull my boss's passport application. I gave him my college transcript with my resume. It's no big deal........to people who have nothing to hide. It IS a big deal to people who have something to hide.

I agree the video stunt was stupid, but it certainly proves a point about Obama. He's hiding something. Anyone should be able to see this!

Old 10-30-2012, 10:43 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
wheeeouuu.....don't the pinhead lefties know that if T donates, its a deductible...but if he makes a deal with O its not a deductable. So O needs to make the charity not T. It also puts cash aside from the 5mil in O's pocket

Old 10-30-2012, 10:47 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
So, let's imagine for a moment that YOU can get $5 million to give to your favorite charity or maybe the hurricane victims. Give me ONE good reason why you would not be willing to give someone a copy of your school records and your passport application.

I can go to a drawer at my office and pull my boss's passport application. I gave him my college transcript with my resume. It's no big deal........to people who have nothing to hide. It IS a big deal to people who have something to hide.

I agree the video stunt was stupid, but it certainly proves a point about Obama. He's hiding something. Anyone should be able to see this!
All it proves is that Obama has more sense than to enter into an idiotic publicity stunt for a self-obsessed gasbag with a cheap toupee, especially right now. It's no big deal to you, but then again, you are a normal no-name individual with time to burn and not a significant public official. Dealing with low IQ birthers is not what I expect my highest elected official to do with his/her time. This is the Office of the Presidency you're talking about, not some trashy daytime talk show.

Last edited by ambient; 10-30-2012 at 10:59 PM..

Old 10-30-2012, 10:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,252,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
All it proves is that Obama has more sense than to enter into an idiotic publicity stunt for a self-obsessed gasbag with a cheap toupee, especially right now. This is the Office of the Presidency you're talking about, not some trashy talk show.
This. ^^^^

(I couldn't rep you again yet.)

Old 10-30-2012, 10:55 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Why doesn't Trump make himself useful in the clean up after this historic storm? Trump has to be terminally narcissistic and stupid!
That's what sells in the US, the more insane, the more you're in the news.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
Because I'm the president of the US, and I need to deal with issues like a re-election, a major disaster in the most populated region of the country, and a still-sputtering economy. In short, I have no time to mud-wrestle with a pig.

We're more than a year past the point where the president showed Trump to be an arrogant idiot. Let's stop pretending that this didn't happen.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:57 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,132,073 times
..its helping lives and money right out of Trumps pocket, same money he would spend on clothes....Obama refuses all the health care, assistance, research....because he will not even bring his school report card out, thats the request along with the passport, big dea.....yet...he as Commander and Chief of the military who sacrifice not report cards but their lives in risky situations all the time...Theres zero example in courage. Obama had a chance to show what really matters.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-30-2012 at 11:30 PM..

Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
No....its helping lives and money right out of Trumps pocket, same money he would spend on clothes....Obama refuses all the health care, assistance, research....because he will not even bring his school report card out....yet...he as Commander and Chief, people sacrifice not report cards but their lives in risky situations all the time...Theres zero example in courage. Obama has no guts or courage in his peoples acceptance and understandings because he mistakenly thinks....everyone thinks like him with the low level mentality.
Put down the meds and try that again in complete sentences so that we can then effectively skewer your statements to shreds.

Obama refuses health care because he won't bring his school report card? Wtf?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections