Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM

2,267 posts, read 1,931,285 times

Advertisements

Santa Claus = racist GOP talking point of the day.

keep it up fellas- this is how you got where you're at
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 10:25 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,372,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Why the country has little chance to even make it to 2016
Exactly. If these democrats keep things like birth control legal, there will be no more babies to keep the country going. And even though Obama has deported more illegals than any other president in U.S. history, there are still enough of them sneaking in to declare the US as a Mexican state by 2016.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:26 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,153,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
Santa Claus = racist GOP talking point of the day.

keep it up fellas- this is how you got where you're at
If you yourself pay the bills due to being the Santa Claus - I won't complain.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:33 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,816,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet
I think the new obama care should deny treatment for all prostate cancer kill all of us off except for a few alpha breeders
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
I'll do one better, no more men and keep all women - that'll teach them to do the hard labor themselves or .
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet
Yes republicans lost because we hate woman
Quote:
Yeah just because life is important to them they hate women - yeah right.

Well nobody said most women are logical.
I am loving this exchange. You two are the tag team illustration of why the GOP is doomed to obscurity. Go out and spread your idiocy among your fellow Republicans, PLEASE! You will ensure Democratic dominance for decades to come.

Talk about missing the forest for the trees.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:38 AM

33,943 posts, read 22,373,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Agreed we should want to kill babies like dems do. We should want to spend our way to bankruptcy like dems do . We should not voiced our concerns and 48 percent of the country should just allow dems to do everything. I think repuclans should vote for whatever the dems want so maybe they will stop blaming us. Ignore our concerns and care . Lets all hold hands and sing non christian songs and spend our way to being Greece. To hell with 48 percent of the country dems do not need t listen
I don't see any compromise in your future. That's what it will take for 'Dems' as you put it - to listen.

The people have spoken and one thing they said was - they care about the rights of others and our rights as well. Quit trying to limit them; I'm not trying to limit your rights.

Also - it would be good to stop assuming that liberals are not Christians. Nothing could be farther from the truth. You know what they say about assume.

Life is one compromise after another, no?

Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,128,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike290West View Post
Rahm Emanuel, mayor of Chicago, is the consummate "Obama type". He would get most of the same votes and the President's endorsement on the way out. I don't know if he would want to run. I guess it all depends on what the POTUS does in these next 4 years. If his approval rating is high on the way out, it wont be the Dems that would be worried about 2016
you can't be serious? Or maybe you are: he would get the support of Chic maybe? Now, if ever I saw a few postings that shows why Obama won, I am seeing them now. You are all admitting, minorities are the only ones that can win and you say you are not racists..

Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
I am loving this exchange. You two are the tag team illustration of why the GOP is doomed to obscurity. Go out and spread your idiocy among your fellow Republicans, PLEASE! You will ensure Democratic dominance for decades to come.

Talk about missing the forest for the trees.
I know you must be singing "Santa Claus is coming............................, everyday!".

Who's going to pay the bill for this?

You drank too much Obama Kool-Aid.

If for some miracle he does good positive things in the next 4 years, I'll applaud him and the Congress for that. But in the meantime I'll go by his bad record and the Obamacare fiasco to come.

Dems like to tax and spend.

Of course you'll have something to say, so I'm waiting.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:45 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,816,321 times
Quote:
If for some miracle he does good positive things in the next 4 years, I'll applaud him and the Congress for that.
No, you won't. You're rooting for failure. It's the only chance the GOP has.

Quote:
Dems like to tax and spend.
Republicans like to spend and spend and spend and spend, with no means to pay for their sprees.

Quote:
Of course you'll have something to say, so I'm waiting.
Your exchange with wjtwet was about how the GOP lost women voters this past election, and your exchange with him just proved why that was. You don't see it, and that's good. That means you will be too stupid to realize you have to change, and that spells only good things for Democrats in the future. Keep it up!

Old 11-08-2012, 10:47 AM

14,635 posts, read 14,499,477 times
On NPR this morning, they were interviewing anti-abortion activists who believe this election showed they needed to run a more conservative, more active anti-abortion candidate for the GOP in 2016. That shows how out-of-touch most Republicans (those who are left) remain, even after this swift defeat.

Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
No, you won't. You're rooting for failure. It's the only chance the GOP has.

Republicans like to spend and spend and spend and spend, with no means to pay for their sprees.

Your exchange with wjtwet was about how the GOP lost women voters this past election, and your exchange with him just proved why that was. You don't see it, and that's good. That means you will be too stupid to realize you have to change, and that spells only good things for Democrats in the future. Keep it up!
BTW a little tidbit: I'm a registered "NOT AFFILIATED" = no party.

I root for (let me stress) THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL OF ITS PEOPLE!

No more no less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections