Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 05:49 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,036,001 times

Advertisements

Sneed exclusive: Jesse Jackson Jr. in plea deal talks with feds: sources - Chicago Sun-Times

I think this is another story that just says it all. Citizens in a part of this country actually re-elected a man who has not done his job for months. Whos facing investigation on mis use of campaign funds.

Then you have the woman in MA, who lies about her heritage. They throw out a moderate, for a far left liar.

Are we in a new time of America or just a twilight zone? Do people have any decency anymore? Does common sense even exist?

My feeling at this point is that America has to hit rock bottom, and we are on our way. Clearly, people just do not understand the road we are on. Some are just going to have to face the worst to realize their mistake. America must go down further before some people wake up.

I know there's been a lot of gloating by some on the left. While you are gloating and cheering because your false messiah was re-elected, take note that about 13 million or so people didnt even vote this time. Obama got nearly 9 to 10 million fewer votes. He was not re-elected for some stellar job he did. He wasnt re-elected for what a leader he is.

So gloat. But you and he owns this now. You have absolutely no one to blame in a few years when things are bad, but yourselves. Or let me guess, near the end of his term, you are truly going to continue the blame game of the last four years???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections