Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 01:23 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times

Advertisements

Too bad we can't merge all of the left-wing looney birds into one posting handle since they do nothing but parrot the same tired talking points handed them by MSLSD over and over and over again. Then I'd only have to block ONE moron.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:25 PM

1,991 posts, read 3,969,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It already fell apart, and they dont even realise it. Thats why they brought Bill Clinton in to save the day. The problem of course is that Clintons policies that improved the economy and lead up to almost balacing the budget, was the exact opposite ones that Obama is proposing..
Going from recession and the almost collapse of the banking and auto industries to steady 2% economic growth IS IMPROVING THE ECONOMY. And if you remember, Clinton offered loan discounts on investing in urban blight areas, ie. he promoted gentrification and investment in inner cities. Obama's plan to invest in infrastructure is along the same vein. Funny you mention Clinton policies when his tax rate on the wealthy didn't destroy the economy, instead as you say the economy improved, yet Repub talking heads want people to believe that going back to those wealthy rates will destroy the economy. Obama is leading in the correct direction.

Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserverNY View Post
Too bad we can't merge all of the left-wing looney birds into one posting handle since they do nothing but parrot the same tired talking points handed them by MSLSD over and over and over again. Then I'd only have to block ONE moron.
Just read my post on how they blindly support Obama despite being everything they are against. Obama is a black Democrat version of Bush, nothing more. They are no better than the rabid Romney supporters that suddenly fell off the radar after election night. No liberal dare addresses my previous post, because they know deep down inside that I'm right, Obama is a fraud and they were conned. When I was a registered Dem, I NEVER supported Obama because I knew he was a joke and a fraud from the very beginning. I supported Mike Gravel and Dennis Kucinich for the Democratic nomination

Old 11-12-2012, 01:46 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Yes yes "left-wing looney birds" "Morons""same tired talking points handed them by MSLSD" i'll take em,, we won, how were those exciting talking points from FOX? landslide was it?

Old 11-12-2012, 02:00 PM

3,179 posts, read 3,165,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Yes yes "left-wing looney birds" "Morons""same tired talking points handed them by MSLSD" i'll take em,, we won, how were those exciting talking points from FOX? landslide was it?
I can think of better ways to get tingles up my legs than watching MSNBC.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyze_this View Post
There is no need for multiple threads, just a simple advice shift even further to the right, adopt fundamentalist Christianity as your main platform dosed with some violent fascist ideology.
Yep, that's the ticket. The teabaggers weren't extreme enuf, you guys need to move further to the right, preferably about a thousand yards off the east coast.

Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,240,412 times
Quote:
Because apparently even with multiple threads, the Left is still incapable of spelling BENGHAZI correctly.
See what I mean about the reich wing?

Old 11-12-2012, 02:38 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Hey, guess what? All Democrats will die one day, too! Thanks to Obamacare, the odds of that happening sooner rather than later, are now a reality.
Baghdad Bob? Is that you?

Old 11-12-2012, 02:40 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The same amount of threads we need from the Chicago Cub management on how to win the World Series. When you want to know success don't ask the supporters of failure. We've seen the policies of big government up close. Managing others lives doesn't work.
Then why does the right insist on it?

Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
True. We don't need to be liberal to win we just don't need to be bad strategists. How the hell can you win an election when your main guy is reluctantly supported by your base, plus a big turnoff for one of the core constituencies of the party? Romney lost because he's Romney, not because the GOP is too conservative. Too many people are projecting their biases onto the results. The Republicans did the same thing in 2004, and they got creamed in 2006 as a result (the Democrats were also in disarray in 2004 as well)
If that's true,why is it that you guys never nominate a "true conservative?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections