Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 09:42 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,201,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I am just waiting a couple more weeks to turn 61 and then I plan to go get SSI and have YOU pay for around 100,000 in back surgery. Then i will be on SSI till 65, then SS maybe SSI still and i will still work under that table while YOU pay for it ALL....

Now i know that sounds bad, but this money is only play money it's all pretend, so don't worry much about it.

We play trading worthless paper notes all the time and for it we can buy things like homes cars, trucks and gas, but no money is real.

If you dug a hole in the ground and found a box of moldy paper 100 dollar bills in 2020, it would be a far cry from digging up a box full of Spanish gold and silver 400 years old.....

Anyway good luck on your new Anti American campaign.

Don't be too upset when We the people take back our country via violent means.. Really you should have wiped out the 2nd first. Oh well
We the people just voted, and we didn't vote for your guy or your direction.

Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 AM

16,214 posts, read 11,325,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I've told the story before, but it bears repeating:

A group of six-year-old boys found a turtle; they couldn't tell if it was male or female, so they took a vote and "made" it male. They had some thinking to do when the turtle began to lay eggs.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 11-10-2012 at 10:33 AM..

Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 AM

3,352 posts, read 6,660,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
And I'm sure you'll get just what you voted for. Good and hard. Enjoy.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:02 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post
And I'm sure you'll get just what you voted for. Good and hard. Enjoy.

Conservatives have been flat out wrong throughout this election wit their predictions of how things are going to turn out.

Bunch of Nostradummys running around here!

Old 11-10-2012, 10:04 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Maybe maybe not. It depends on how Hungry you lefties get....... It isn't like you will go to work and grow food and feed one another for FREE is it?

Oh no you people are about let the other guy do the work and then you come and want to take it.

I would advise you to not try that here at harvest time, as you might just end up in the freezer. I admit my sight isn't what it once was and i could mistake you for a deer.

Of course once i discovered the stringy meat and bad taste of chicken I would make an attempt to fed you to the dog. If that didn't work I might bait a crab pot and see if they are game.

My town is hard core blue and forever i am bringing home useful items they throw away. I have almost enough now to build a sugar shack for free. I just need a little more framing.

I have ply wood for walls and the roof windows too, and even metal enough for the roof all free because you bleedin hearts don't know how to conserve and get the use of things..

When you and they go to starving times i will be setting back having pancakes with my own pure maple syrup I made.... You all can watch.

Un. Hinged.

Stick to things your demographic is good at: Yelling at kids on the lawn, and planning the day's activities around when the prescriptions are ready at CVS.

Old 11-10-2012, 10:13 AM

620 posts, read 1,746,146 times
Quote:
I am just waiting a couple more weeks to turn 61 and then I plan to go get SSI and have YOU pay for around 100,000 in back surgery. Then i will be on SSI till 65, then SS maybe SSI still and i will still work under that table while YOU pay for it ALL....

Now i know that sounds bad, but this money is only play money it's all pretend, so don't worry much about it.

We play trading worthless paper notes all the time and for it we can buy things like homes cars, trucks and gas, but no money is real.

If you dug a hole in the ground and found a box of moldy paper 100 dollar bills in 2020, it would be a far cry from digging up a box full of Spanish gold and silver 400 years old.....

Don't be too upset when We the people take back our country via violent means.. Really you should have wiped out the 2nd first. Oh well
I keep hearing about violence and revolution. When are you and your 61 yo body with a bad back going to put up or shut up? Just like your repub overlords - all talk no substance.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:30 AM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:

"The armed insurrection has been postponed due to back surgery." I think we have the Tea Party's epitaph.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:56 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,040 times
Quote:

OMG. More of these hair-on-fire nuts posts. What, are you going to be the leader of the geriatric brigade?

Old 11-10-2012, 01:05 PM

620 posts, read 1,746,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
"The armed insurrection has been postponed due to back surgery." I think we have the Tea Party's epitaph.
Or "The armed insurrection has been postponed due to soiling our Depends."

Old 11-10-2012, 01:28 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
OMG. More of these hair-on-fire nuts posts. What, are you going to be the leader of the geriatric brigade?
Please never put the words "hair", "fire" and "nuts" that close again. I was cringing, badly, until I correctly parsed the sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections