Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 09:36 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Good luck with taking over the House. The left continues to pull the race card either way.
Heh. I've been told, based entirely on skin color, that I want free stuff, that I'm satisfied with food stamps, that I'm a brainwashed plantation slave, and that I need to show my papers.

And yet, it's supposedly the democrats that "pull the race card". uh huh.

Face it, the biggest race hustler in the US today, is Rush Limbaugh. Matt Drudge is a close second, and Andrew Breitbart was a close third, until he dropped dead. Conservatives *love* dividing Americans on racial lines.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 02:31 PM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Heh. I've been told, based entirely on skin color, that I want free stuff, that I'm satisfied with food stamps, that I'm a brainwashed plantation slave, and that I need to show my papers.

And yet, it's supposedly the democrats that "pull the race card". uh huh.

Face it, the biggest race hustler in the US today, is Rush Limbaugh. Matt Drudge is a close second, and Andrew Breitbart was a close third, until he dropped dead. Conservatives *love* dividing Americans on racial lines.
Been told by whom? Show your papers? What does that mean? Are you stopped by law enforcement under "lawful contact" and asked for your DL? Oh, the horror!

Who cares about Rush Limbaugh ,etc.? Most conservatives don't! No, it is the Democrats dividing Americans along racial lines by first claiming that "most" conservatives object to Obama because of his race or skin color. Nothing could be further from the truth for "most". Funny how Obama sat in that racist church run by Jeremiah Wright for 20 years. Yet, the left wants that shoved under the rug.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Good luck appealing to a large enough audience to become relevant again in National Politics.
Who wants to appeal to racists? Like Hispanics who think their ethnic group is above our immigration laws. No politician whether left or right should sacrifice the national interests to pander to racists. Yet the Democrats do. Sure there are some racists in the Republican party also but we don't have an entire ethnic group thinking they are above our laws.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:38 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
The GOP is going to attempt to repackage the same old tired policies, but as we have seen, they are not going to fool anyone. Their failed policies are who they. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:43 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Let's get this straight. Hispanics voting in the interest of their own people is OK, but saying that white Americans are becoming the minority and Traditional America might be done is racist???? Only in the Left's view I guess.

Old 11-15-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Let's get this straight. Hispanics voting in the interest of their own people is OK, but saying that white Americans are becoming the minority and Traditional America might be done is racist???? Only in the Left's view I guess.
Yes, that is their warped thinking. Racists calling others racists. Go figure!

Old 11-15-2012, 02:58 PM

831 posts, read 680,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Actually...I don't think that democrats should pat themselves on the backs here. There are plenty of racists in the Democratic party, although they're less open about it. After all, we did hear "We're voting for the [n-word]" from a few folks, and Obama did get the endorsement of Louis Farrakhan.

The key difference, as far as the last election, is that Obama did everything he could to run away from Farrakhan, while Romney openly embraced Donald Trump. The latter was a low point - John McCain and GWB would have happily denounced Trump, and McCain in particular was clearly happy to see some sort of equality hit the US.

Republicans would do well to follow McCain instead of Romney in this.

Why should they, he lost to Obama. mccains a fool and a loser.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:07 PM

42 posts, read 32,711 times
As Charles Krauthammer said, "To understand American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil." Because liberals think conservatives are evil (and corporations!), they think it is just to smear them and distort them.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:09 PM

42 posts, read 32,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The GOP is going to attempt to repackage the same old tired policies, but as we have seen, they are not going to fool anyone. Their failed policies are who they. Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
Care to explain?

Old 11-15-2012, 03:10 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
No it's not racist in that disrespect is intended. But it it certainly no less racial and self-serving.
White society was never any more saddened that the rest of us were considered minorities than should there be a catastrophe that they are now in that position where there needs to be all this constant wailing and gnashing of teeth because the tables have turned. We all get a turn. Get through it, like the rest of us struggle to..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections