Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 01:17 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
are we talking maturiy rates only here, or other rates as well? There is more to this than simply showing a chart, we can all produce charts that will prove whatever. I think the article that was published by Bloomberg, pretty much explains when Volker did what he did...but we all know, you are always right. I guess that is the end of the story....
His right. It's a no nonsense chart that shows the interest rates. Dear Lord, I'm having to defend MTA. Of all people!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2012, 01:25 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
His right. It's a no nonsense chart that shows the interest rates. Dear Lord, I'm having to defend MTA. Of all people!!
lol!

Old 12-27-2012, 07:15 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Ron Paul would have been beaten more badly than Romeny was. He would have come-off as the 'village idiot' during a general election campaign.
somebody is coming off as the village idiot on this forum.

not naming names, though.

Old 12-28-2012, 11:51 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
Absolutely. It was a memorable six minutes on this board.
I'll bet it was!
Any forum site is a passing parade. People join, participate, and leave all the time. The parts of a general interest forum that deal with politics, religion, and other potentially divisive issues always generate the greatest amount of interest, but they're also the sections where members burn out the fastest too.

I've been on some single interest forums that don't allow politics or religion for many years. Those that kill topics that are on the fringe of either tend to have members that stay for years and years. Most folks find there's plenty to talk about that don't include either. I'm sure C-D is this way, too... there are really a lot of folks who never visit this sub-forum ever.

Old 12-28-2012, 07:27 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Ron Paul Elected Ruler Of Planet Inhabited By 1 Billion Tiny Ron Pauls | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 12-30-2012, 09:29 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Should of, Could of, Would of....
He couldn't even win the repug vote, much less the left. He had no chance of defeating Obama... and I like some of his ideas but others I simply don't
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections